First Look at 'Vampire Diaries' Villain Klaus
Another vampire is coming to the Mystic Falls in the April 21 episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Klaus, which has been mentioned since early season 2, will finally appear in physique, being portrayed by Joseph Morgan.
First look at the original Original has now made its way out on the web, revealing that fans will first see him in a flashback. He is featured in the image along with Daniel Gillies' Elijah and Nina Dobrev's Katherine.
Klaus and Katherine met when he was living as a nobleman in England in 1491. After learning "what he was, and what he wanted from" her, Katherine ran away. Now Klaus comes with a goal to break the sun-and-moon curse that prevents vampires from being able to walk in the sun.
To break the curse, Klaus needs to perform a sacrifice ritual which requires the demise of vampire, a witch, a werewolf, and Elena. If he succeeds in breaking the curse, it'll bind the werewolves to their curse forever, and they'll continue to endure painful transformations every month.
The episode which will see Klaus' arrival is titled "Klaus". Before that, "Vampire Diaries" will return on the CW Thursday, April 7 at 8 P.M. EST with "Know Thy Enemy".
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'