First Look at 'Vampire Diaries' Villain Klaus
Another vampire is coming to the Mystic Falls in the April 21 episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Klaus, which has been mentioned since early season 2, will finally appear in physique, being portrayed by Joseph Morgan.
First look at the original Original has now made its way out on the web, revealing that fans will first see him in a flashback. He is featured in the image along with Daniel Gillies' Elijah and Nina Dobrev's Katherine.
Klaus and Katherine met when he was living as a nobleman in England in 1491. After learning "what he was, and what he wanted from" her, Katherine ran away. Now Klaus comes with a goal to break the sun-and-moon curse that prevents vampires from being able to walk in the sun.
To break the curse, Klaus needs to perform a sacrifice ritual which requires the demise of vampire, a witch, a werewolf, and Elena. If he succeeds in breaking the curse, it'll bind the werewolves to their curse forever, and they'll continue to endure painful transformations every month.
The episode which will see Klaus' arrival is titled "Klaus". Before that, "Vampire Diaries" will return on the CW Thursday, April 7 at 8 P.M. EST with "Know Thy Enemy".
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande