Angelina Jolie's New Tattoo Likely to Be Brad Pitt's Birthplace, Not Another Baby
Angelina Jolie sparked speculation she has secretly adopted another baby. The Hollywood actress has sent media buzzing about baby number 7 when she showed off a new tattoo of map coordinates underneath the inks of coordinates of her six children's birthplaces during a recent United Nation goodwill trip.
While Wonderwall suggested that the first number on the ink, 35 degrees north, points to Algeria, a source close to Jolie told People magazine that all adoption speculation is false. Agreeing to the the latter's claim was In Touch Weekly, which came out with another theory. The publication claimed that the new body art is actually more related to the 35-year-old's longtime partner, Brad Pitt.
The new tattoo allegedly notes the longitude and latitude of Oklahoma, Pitt's birthplace. About it, one insider shared to In Touch, "She got the seventh line right around the time she and Brad moved the kids back to L.A." Accordingly, the tattoo "signifies family unity" since Jolie finally agreed to settle down.
As a goodwill ambassador for the United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Jolie made a humanitarian visit to the Choucha camp on the Tunisian-Libyan border on Tuesday, April 5. But, according to X17 Online, her trip was cut short for safety reasons after her presence caused a mini riot.
A photographer informed the site, "The people were beyond excited to see her. There were thousands of refugees screaming her name and chanting. The crowd was closing in on her and her security detail; it was intense." UNHRC spokesman Tim Irwin, however, denied the riot rumors, telling E! Online, "I'm not aware of any security issues surrounding her visit."
Regardless of the rumor, Jolie herself has called for humanitarian access inside Libya. In a statement issued by the U.N., she said, "The outpouring of generosity from the Tunisian people says so much for the future of this country. The international community has done well to reinforce Tunisia's remarkable relief effort. But with 2,000 people still crossing each day, we cannot let the funding dry up and need to sustain the momentum."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande