Heidi Montag, Jake Pavelka, Danielle Staub Film Restaurant Reality Show
Heidi Montag, Jake Pavelka and Danielle Staub were found on the same scene and most likely it means a new reality show. The three reality stars who are no longer attached to their respective career-starter were filming at Cafe Med restaurant in West Hollywood, California on Tuesday, April 5.
While details are still scarce apart from the set photos taken by Daily Mail, a source told People that the secret project is concerning food. "They are revamping a restaurant from the ground up," says a source on the set of the new reality series, slated to air on VH1. "They started shooting this past weekend."
Their task is to open a restaurant in just 28 days. VH1 is yet to come out with a confirmation, but Staub wrote on Twitter, "I'm working on a project. Let you know soon what and with whom!! Xxoo," adding she would be able to give an announcement this week.
Meanwhile, Montag gave a clue to what the show is about, writing, "People keep asking what my new show is about. I say - imagine if Chekov & Tolstoy wrote for reality TV." Pavelka also tweeted Tuesday, "Crazy fun day of shooting!"
Staub is an alumna of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey", Montag is graduated from "The Hills" and Pavelka was a contestant of "The Bachelorette", the Bachelor himself and "Dancing with the Stars".
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer