Heidi Montag, Jake Pavelka, Danielle Staub Film Restaurant Reality Show
Heidi Montag, Jake Pavelka and Danielle Staub were found on the same scene and most likely it means a new reality show. The three reality stars who are no longer attached to their respective career-starter were filming at Cafe Med restaurant in West Hollywood, California on Tuesday, April 5.
While details are still scarce apart from the set photos taken by Daily Mail, a source told People that the secret project is concerning food. "They are revamping a restaurant from the ground up," says a source on the set of the new reality series, slated to air on VH1. "They started shooting this past weekend."
Their task is to open a restaurant in just 28 days. VH1 is yet to come out with a confirmation, but Staub wrote on Twitter, "I'm working on a project. Let you know soon what and with whom!! Xxoo," adding she would be able to give an announcement this week.
Meanwhile, Montag gave a clue to what the show is about, writing, "People keep asking what my new show is about. I say - imagine if Chekov & Tolstoy wrote for reality TV." Pavelka also tweeted Tuesday, "Crazy fun day of shooting!"
Staub is an alumna of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey", Montag is graduated from "The Hills" and Pavelka was a contestant of "The Bachelorette", the Bachelor himself and "Dancing with the Stars".
More Heidi Montag News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana