CW Giving Away Ford Cars for 'Vampire Diaries', 'Gossip Girl' Fans
Skipping last fall, The CW is back with a huge campaign to promote the return of its hit series this month. In the week "The Vampire Diaries" returns, the network is giving away a 2012 Ford Focus every night until Friday, April 8. A similar campaign was held in 2008 with Honda Fit as the prize.
The CW will create custom commercials featuring stars from "Gossip Girl", "Vampire Diaries" and "90210". The spots will air each night in the week where viewers can learn how to win a new Ford Focus, watch sneak previews of upcoming episodes of the shows, and get an up-close look at the all-new Ford Focus.
"We're thrilled to partner with Ford for their global launch of the 2012 Focus and create the biggest program to date for The CW Network," Alison Tarrant, Executive VP, Integrated Sales and Marketing said. "For the first time, we are featuring talent from across our network's primetime schedule to interact directly with the brand."
"Vampire Diaries" and "Nikita" return from its March hiatus this Thursday while "Gossip Girl" and "90210" return next Monday.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London