CW Giving Away Ford Cars for 'Vampire Diaries', 'Gossip Girl' Fans
Skipping last fall, The CW is back with a huge campaign to promote the return of its hit series this month. In the week "The Vampire Diaries" returns, the network is giving away a 2012 Ford Focus every night until Friday, April 8. A similar campaign was held in 2008 with Honda Fit as the prize.
The CW will create custom commercials featuring stars from "Gossip Girl", "Vampire Diaries" and "90210". The spots will air each night in the week where viewers can learn how to win a new Ford Focus, watch sneak previews of upcoming episodes of the shows, and get an up-close look at the all-new Ford Focus.
"We're thrilled to partner with Ford for their global launch of the 2012 Focus and create the biggest program to date for The CW Network," Alison Tarrant, Executive VP, Integrated Sales and Marketing said. "For the first time, we are featuring talent from across our network's primetime schedule to interact directly with the brand."
"Vampire Diaries" and "Nikita" return from its March hiatus this Thursday while "Gossip Girl" and "90210" return next Monday.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung