CW Giving Away Ford Cars for 'Vampire Diaries', 'Gossip Girl' Fans
Skipping last fall, The CW is back with a huge campaign to promote the return of its hit series this month. In the week "The Vampire Diaries" returns, the network is giving away a 2012 Ford Focus every night until Friday, April 8. A similar campaign was held in 2008 with Honda Fit as the prize.
The CW will create custom commercials featuring stars from "Gossip Girl", "Vampire Diaries" and "90210". The spots will air each night in the week where viewers can learn how to win a new Ford Focus, watch sneak previews of upcoming episodes of the shows, and get an up-close look at the all-new Ford Focus.
"We're thrilled to partner with Ford for their global launch of the 2012 Focus and create the biggest program to date for The CW Network," Alison Tarrant, Executive VP, Integrated Sales and Marketing said. "For the first time, we are featuring talent from across our network's primetime schedule to interact directly with the brand."
"Vampire Diaries" and "Nikita" return from its March hiatus this Thursday while "Gossip Girl" and "90210" return next Monday.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce