CW Giving Away Ford Cars for 'Vampire Diaries', 'Gossip Girl' Fans
Skipping last fall, The CW is back with a huge campaign to promote the return of its hit series this month. In the week "The Vampire Diaries" returns, the network is giving away a 2012 Ford Focus every night until Friday, April 8. A similar campaign was held in 2008 with Honda Fit as the prize.
The CW will create custom commercials featuring stars from "Gossip Girl", "Vampire Diaries" and "90210". The spots will air each night in the week where viewers can learn how to win a new Ford Focus, watch sneak previews of upcoming episodes of the shows, and get an up-close look at the all-new Ford Focus.
"We're thrilled to partner with Ford for their global launch of the 2012 Focus and create the biggest program to date for The CW Network," Alison Tarrant, Executive VP, Integrated Sales and Marketing said. "For the first time, we are featuring talent from across our network's primetime schedule to interact directly with the brand."
"Vampire Diaries" and "Nikita" return from its March hiatus this Thursday while "Gossip Girl" and "90210" return next Monday.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme