Turning 20, Jamie Lynn Spears Gets Sweet Treat From Daughter
Former Nickelodeon star Jamie Lynn Spears has bid goodbye to her teen years. The actress who once starred as Zoey Brooks on "Zoey 101" turned 20 on Monday, April 4, and shared with her Twitter followers that she has got a couple of sweet treats from her nearly three-year-old daughter Maddie in celebration of the milestone.
Hours after she tweeted "goodbye teens.. HELLO 20's!!!", the younger sister of pop singer Britney Spears revealed, "just got serenaded by Maddie's preschool class" In the same tweet, she wrote, "no present will top that!!!" Later the same day, she posted a photo of her eating a birthday cake along with a note that read, "Cake from my baby girl! That's a wrap!"
A couple days prior to her birthday, Jamie has also taken it to Twitter to share a picture of her giving a big hug to her toddler daughter. Along with the image, she wrote, "What else do you do on your 20th birthday weekend?" She followed it up with a posting of another photo with a caption, "Just grilling for Maddie B."
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope