Turning 20, Jamie Lynn Spears Gets Sweet Treat From Daughter
Former Nickelodeon star Jamie Lynn Spears has bid goodbye to her teen years. The actress who once starred as Zoey Brooks on "Zoey 101" turned 20 on Monday, April 4, and shared with her Twitter followers that she has got a couple of sweet treats from her nearly three-year-old daughter Maddie in celebration of the milestone.
Hours after she tweeted "goodbye teens.. HELLO 20's!!!", the younger sister of pop singer Britney Spears revealed, "just got serenaded by Maddie's preschool class" In the same tweet, she wrote, "no present will top that!!!" Later the same day, she posted a photo of her eating a birthday cake along with a note that read, "Cake from my baby girl! That's a wrap!"
A couple days prior to her birthday, Jamie has also taken it to Twitter to share a picture of her giving a big hug to her toddler daughter. Along with the image, she wrote, "What else do you do on your 20th birthday weekend?" She followed it up with a posting of another photo with a caption, "Just grilling for Maddie B."
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set