Turning 20, Jamie Lynn Spears Gets Sweet Treat From Daughter
Former Nickelodeon star Jamie Lynn Spears has bid goodbye to her teen years. The actress who once starred as Zoey Brooks on "Zoey 101" turned 20 on Monday, April 4, and shared with her Twitter followers that she has got a couple of sweet treats from her nearly three-year-old daughter Maddie in celebration of the milestone.
Hours after she tweeted "goodbye teens.. HELLO 20's!!!", the younger sister of pop singer Britney Spears revealed, "just got serenaded by Maddie's preschool class" In the same tweet, she wrote, "no present will top that!!!" Later the same day, she posted a photo of her eating a birthday cake along with a note that read, "Cake from my baby girl! That's a wrap!"
A couple days prior to her birthday, Jamie has also taken it to Twitter to share a picture of her giving a big hug to her toddler daughter. Along with the image, she wrote, "What else do you do on your 20th birthday weekend?" She followed it up with a posting of another photo with a caption, "Just grilling for Maddie B."
More Jamie Lynn Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences