Opening Credit of 'Khloe and Lamar' Revealed Early
With the end of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" season 1, E! has prepared another Kardashian franchise to fill in the Sunday night slot. "Khloe & Lamar" begins a full-throttle promotion ahead of its season 1 premiere with the release of its opening credit and a new sneak peek.
"I seriously got chills when I first saw the opening credits for 'Khloe & Lamar'," Khloe Kardashian wrote on her blog. "I can't believe it's actually happening!!!! The premiere is less than a week away and I'm beyond excited. I just want Sunday to be here already!!!! ...OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Can somebody pinch me please?! LOL."
"Khloe & Lamar", which is the third spin-off of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", will follow Khloe's adventure as a newly wed with husband Lamar Odom. She would juggle career and position as stepmother to Lamar's children and live in the same house as her brother Rob Kardashian.
On a side note, Lamar has just revealed his plan to have children with Khloe, saying "Practice makes perfect. I'm a great shot at basketball, so hopefully it will be soon!"
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?