Opening Credit of 'Khloe and Lamar' Revealed Early
With the end of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" season 1, E! has prepared another Kardashian franchise to fill in the Sunday night slot. "Khloe & Lamar" begins a full-throttle promotion ahead of its season 1 premiere with the release of its opening credit and a new sneak peek.
"I seriously got chills when I first saw the opening credits for 'Khloe & Lamar'," Khloe Kardashian wrote on her blog. "I can't believe it's actually happening!!!! The premiere is less than a week away and I'm beyond excited. I just want Sunday to be here already!!!! ...OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Can somebody pinch me please?! LOL."
"Khloe & Lamar", which is the third spin-off of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", will follow Khloe's adventure as a newly wed with husband Lamar Odom. She would juggle career and position as stepmother to Lamar's children and live in the same house as her brother Rob Kardashian.
On a side note, Lamar has just revealed his plan to have children with Khloe, saying "Practice makes perfect. I'm a great shot at basketball, so hopefully it will be soon!"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed