Opening Credit of 'Khloe and Lamar' Revealed Early
With the end of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" season 1, E! has prepared another Kardashian franchise to fill in the Sunday night slot. "Khloe & Lamar" begins a full-throttle promotion ahead of its season 1 premiere with the release of its opening credit and a new sneak peek.
"I seriously got chills when I first saw the opening credits for 'Khloe & Lamar'," Khloe Kardashian wrote on her blog. "I can't believe it's actually happening!!!! The premiere is less than a week away and I'm beyond excited. I just want Sunday to be here already!!!! ...OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Can somebody pinch me please?! LOL."
"Khloe & Lamar", which is the third spin-off of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", will follow Khloe's adventure as a newly wed with husband Lamar Odom. She would juggle career and position as stepmother to Lamar's children and live in the same house as her brother Rob Kardashian.
On a side note, Lamar has just revealed his plan to have children with Khloe, saying "Practice makes perfect. I'm a great shot at basketball, so hopefully it will be soon!"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3