Opening Credit of 'Khloe and Lamar' Revealed Early
With the end of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" season 1, E! has prepared another Kardashian franchise to fill in the Sunday night slot. "Khloe & Lamar" begins a full-throttle promotion ahead of its season 1 premiere with the release of its opening credit and a new sneak peek.
"I seriously got chills when I first saw the opening credits for 'Khloe & Lamar'," Khloe Kardashian wrote on her blog. "I can't believe it's actually happening!!!! The premiere is less than a week away and I'm beyond excited. I just want Sunday to be here already!!!! ...OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Can somebody pinch me please?! LOL."
"Khloe & Lamar", which is the third spin-off of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", will follow Khloe's adventure as a newly wed with husband Lamar Odom. She would juggle career and position as stepmother to Lamar's children and live in the same house as her brother Rob Kardashian.
On a side note, Lamar has just revealed his plan to have children with Khloe, saying "Practice makes perfect. I'm a great shot at basketball, so hopefully it will be soon!"
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24