Chelsea Kane Cozying Up to Lauren Conrad's Ex-Boyfriend
Chelsea Kane has been hit with a dating rumor, but it has nothing to do with her "Dancing with the Stars" partner Mark Ballas. Instead, the Disney Channel actress is said to be cozying up to Lauren Conrad's ex-boyfriend, Stephen Colletti. Radar Online has put up a photo of the two embracing each other at the after-party of the show's premiere night on March 21.
Speaking of the pair, one inside source attending the party told the site, "Chelsea and Stephen are definitely into each other." The insider went on to dish that the two kissed "at least three times", and were acting "really lovey-dovey." The source furthermore said, "You could tell he was just so proud of her."
When asked whether the two have already got into the dating phase, the insider did admit, "I'm not sure how serious Chelsea and Stephen are yet." Still, it was noted that "it looks like they have a good thing going for now."
Days after the party, Chelsea tweeted her thought over Stephen. "My apartment is appliance-less. Opened my door to a handsome @Stephencolletti standing there with a brand new microwave. #thelittlethings," her tweet read. Just last week, Stephen himself took to Twitter to show his support, writing "@ChelseaKane dances her little/big heart out tonight and her hard work will show."
22-year-old Chelsea, who went by the name of Chelsea Staub, previously dated The Summer Set lead singer Brian Dales. 24-year-old Stephen, in the meantime, had briefly romanced "Heroes" beauty Hayden Panettiere.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March