First Look at Saucy Jennifer Aniston in 'Horrible Bosses'
Some new pictures from Warner Bros. Pictures' "Horrible Bosses" have made their way out in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly. They have now hit the web in form of scanned version, giving the first look at Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey in the upcoming movie.
Aniston, who plays a nymphomaniac dentist called Julia, is snapped biting Charlie Day's ear. Day portrays Dale, Julia's dental assistant. Spacey's Harken, who is described as the worst of the three horrible bosses, is featured alongside Dale and Jason Bateman's Nick.
Colin Farrell, who was spotted on the set during the filming in mid-2010, is also featured in another fresh photo. The Bobby depicter is seen showing an arrogant expression is front of Jason Sudeikis' Kurt.
Endlessly frustrated by their working environment, Nick, Kurt and Dale plan to grind their intolerable bosses. With the benefit of a few-too-many drinks and some dubious advice from a hustling ex-con, the three friends devise a convoluted and seemingly foolproof plan to rid themselves of their respective employers permanently.
Joining the already star-studded cast ensemble are Jamie Foxx and Donald Sutherland as the ex-con and Kurt's mentor respectively. Coming from director Seth Gordon, "Horrible Bosses" will open wide in U.S. theaters on July 8. A trailer for the movie can be expected to land online soon as it has been premiered at CinemaCon last week.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments