First Look at Saucy Jennifer Aniston in 'Horrible Bosses'
Some new pictures from Warner Bros. Pictures' "Horrible Bosses" have made their way out in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly. They have now hit the web in form of scanned version, giving the first look at Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey in the upcoming movie.
Aniston, who plays a nymphomaniac dentist called Julia, is snapped biting Charlie Day's ear. Day portrays Dale, Julia's dental assistant. Spacey's Harken, who is described as the worst of the three horrible bosses, is featured alongside Dale and Jason Bateman's Nick.
Colin Farrell, who was spotted on the set during the filming in mid-2010, is also featured in another fresh photo. The Bobby depicter is seen showing an arrogant expression is front of Jason Sudeikis' Kurt.
Endlessly frustrated by their working environment, Nick, Kurt and Dale plan to grind their intolerable bosses. With the benefit of a few-too-many drinks and some dubious advice from a hustling ex-con, the three friends devise a convoluted and seemingly foolproof plan to rid themselves of their respective employers permanently.
Joining the already star-studded cast ensemble are Jamie Foxx and Donald Sutherland as the ex-con and Kurt's mentor respectively. Coming from director Seth Gordon, "Horrible Bosses" will open wide in U.S. theaters on July 8. A trailer for the movie can be expected to land online soon as it has been premiered at CinemaCon last week.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder