First Look at Saucy Jennifer Aniston in 'Horrible Bosses'
Some new pictures from Warner Bros. Pictures' "Horrible Bosses" have made their way out in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly. They have now hit the web in form of scanned version, giving the first look at Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey in the upcoming movie.
Aniston, who plays a nymphomaniac dentist called Julia, is snapped biting Charlie Day's ear. Day portrays Dale, Julia's dental assistant. Spacey's Harken, who is described as the worst of the three horrible bosses, is featured alongside Dale and Jason Bateman's Nick.
Colin Farrell, who was spotted on the set during the filming in mid-2010, is also featured in another fresh photo. The Bobby depicter is seen showing an arrogant expression is front of Jason Sudeikis' Kurt.
Endlessly frustrated by their working environment, Nick, Kurt and Dale plan to grind their intolerable bosses. With the benefit of a few-too-many drinks and some dubious advice from a hustling ex-con, the three friends devise a convoluted and seemingly foolproof plan to rid themselves of their respective employers permanently.
Joining the already star-studded cast ensemble are Jamie Foxx and Donald Sutherland as the ex-con and Kurt's mentor respectively. Coming from director Seth Gordon, "Horrible Bosses" will open wide in U.S. theaters on July 8. A trailer for the movie can be expected to land online soon as it has been premiered at CinemaCon last week.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting