First Look at Saucy Jennifer Aniston in 'Horrible Bosses'
Some new pictures from Warner Bros. Pictures' "Horrible Bosses" have made their way out in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly. They have now hit the web in form of scanned version, giving the first look at Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey in the upcoming movie.
Aniston, who plays a nymphomaniac dentist called Julia, is snapped biting Charlie Day's ear. Day portrays Dale, Julia's dental assistant. Spacey's Harken, who is described as the worst of the three horrible bosses, is featured alongside Dale and Jason Bateman's Nick.
Colin Farrell, who was spotted on the set during the filming in mid-2010, is also featured in another fresh photo. The Bobby depicter is seen showing an arrogant expression is front of Jason Sudeikis' Kurt.
Endlessly frustrated by their working environment, Nick, Kurt and Dale plan to grind their intolerable bosses. With the benefit of a few-too-many drinks and some dubious advice from a hustling ex-con, the three friends devise a convoluted and seemingly foolproof plan to rid themselves of their respective employers permanently.
Joining the already star-studded cast ensemble are Jamie Foxx and Donald Sutherland as the ex-con and Kurt's mentor respectively. Coming from director Seth Gordon, "Horrible Bosses" will open wide in U.S. theaters on July 8. A trailer for the movie can be expected to land online soon as it has been premiered at CinemaCon last week.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?