Sneak Peeks: House Digs Out Truth Behind Thirteen's Jail Time
Olivia Wilde's return to "House M.D." after spending sometime to shoot "Cowboys and Aliens" will be aired on April 11. Her character Thirteen has been in prison for the past year, but the real mystery for House is what she did to get there. When she exits the prison, she is taken aback to find him waiting for her, and unaware he's got plans for the two of them for the next few days.
As House probes Thirteen for more information about her crime, intent on solving the puzzle of her mysterious incarceration, they travel to an annual spud-gun competition and join forces to compete against House's much younger, overconfident rival, and along the journey uncover secrets and truths about each other. Creator David Shore said earlier this year, "We're writing an episode built largely around her return. I know [fans] are speculating about what happened to her during her absence, and I don't want to rule anything out." Thirteen was last seen in May episode last year.
Meanwhile at the hospital, the team treats a science teacher suffering from severe respiratory illness, and when the team inspects the patient's house for clues to his illness, they immediately learn he's a hoarder. But upon a second visit to obtain more information, they uncover something in the many piles that shocks them. Also, Taub tries to get back into the dating scene, but winds up retreating to his old habits.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences