Sneak Peeks: House Digs Out Truth Behind Thirteen's Jail Time
Olivia Wilde's return to "House M.D." after spending sometime to shoot "Cowboys and Aliens" will be aired on April 11. Her character Thirteen has been in prison for the past year, but the real mystery for House is what she did to get there. When she exits the prison, she is taken aback to find him waiting for her, and unaware he's got plans for the two of them for the next few days.
As House probes Thirteen for more information about her crime, intent on solving the puzzle of her mysterious incarceration, they travel to an annual spud-gun competition and join forces to compete against House's much younger, overconfident rival, and along the journey uncover secrets and truths about each other. Creator David Shore said earlier this year, "We're writing an episode built largely around her return. I know [fans] are speculating about what happened to her during her absence, and I don't want to rule anything out." Thirteen was last seen in May episode last year.
Meanwhile at the hospital, the team treats a science teacher suffering from severe respiratory illness, and when the team inspects the patient's house for clues to his illness, they immediately learn he's a hoarder. But upon a second visit to obtain more information, they uncover something in the many piles that shocks them. Also, Taub tries to get back into the dating scene, but winds up retreating to his old habits.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...