'I'm Into You' Video Teaser: Jennifer Lopez in Snake-Print Sundress
Jennifer Lopez moves on from her first single "On the Floor" to the second one "I'm Into You". Recently, the female judge of "American Idol" shot a music video for the Lil Wayne-assisted single in Mexico, and she willingly shared its sneak peek via two on-set pictures.
One features J.Lo baring her cleavage in a snake-print halter dress and sitting on stone steps with her legs crossed while her crew are hovering above her. "1st pic of the day #ImIntoYou ft @liltunechi #LOVER?S," so she tweeted.
The other image gives a closer glimpse at her animal-themed look and reveals her matching snake-print bracelets and headband. She informed her fans on April 4, "Leaving beautiful Mexico... Great shoot, can't wait to share it with you!!"
"I'm Into You" is J.Lo's second single from her new album "Love?" which is coming in the U.S. on April 12. The song is quite catchy with mid-tempo, island-flavored jam and infectious "na na nananana na na eh" hook. Its music video hasn't got any premiere date.
"There's so many songs on the album I'm excited for people to hear for so many reasons," she once said. "Some of them because they're just straight-up club bangers, some because of what they have to say, and some because of how they make you groove. They're all very thematic in the sense that they're all about love."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy