Michael Buble's Wife Not Letting Home Burglary Ruin Wedding
Burglars have reportedly broken into the home of Michael Buble in Buenos Aires, Argentina when the two were away celebrating their union. Though so, his new wife Luisana Lopilato refused to let the crime affect their wedding. To local reporters, she said, "I will not let this ruin the happiest day of my life."
TMZ has reported that the thieves raided the couple's house after covering the surveillance cameras and disabling the alarm system by cutting the wires. There are yet official words on what exactly the robbers took away, but Daily Mirror claimed that cash and three flatscreen TVs were likely to have been stolen.
35-year-old Michael married 23-year-old Luisana in a civil ceremony in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Thursday, March 31. For the special occasion, the "Haven't Met You Yet" singer wore a grey suit, while his bride was dressed in a flowing violet dress with crystal details and silver heels. They posed for the press and fans after the ceremony.
On Saturday, April 2, the two took the celebration to a private mansion Villa Maria Paz for a religious ceremony and reception. This time around, Luisana wore a white dress with a plunging neckline and tiered skirt by Argentinean designer Sylvie Burstin. Joined by 300 guests, the newlyweds danced to Dean Martin's "Everybody Loves Somebody".
Michael also performed "Haven't Met You Yet" for Luisana during the reception which also made merry by South American singer Ricardo Montaner. Halfway through the party, Luisana traded her dress with a silk chiffon v-neck Marchesa creation with a delicate embroidered waist and detailing at the shoulders.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl