Michael Buble's Wife Not Letting Home Burglary Ruin Wedding
Burglars have reportedly broken into the home of Michael Buble in Buenos Aires, Argentina when the two were away celebrating their union. Though so, his new wife Luisana Lopilato refused to let the crime affect their wedding. To local reporters, she said, "I will not let this ruin the happiest day of my life."
TMZ has reported that the thieves raided the couple's house after covering the surveillance cameras and disabling the alarm system by cutting the wires. There are yet official words on what exactly the robbers took away, but Daily Mirror claimed that cash and three flatscreen TVs were likely to have been stolen.
35-year-old Michael married 23-year-old Luisana in a civil ceremony in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Thursday, March 31. For the special occasion, the "Haven't Met You Yet" singer wore a grey suit, while his bride was dressed in a flowing violet dress with crystal details and silver heels. They posed for the press and fans after the ceremony.
On Saturday, April 2, the two took the celebration to a private mansion Villa Maria Paz for a religious ceremony and reception. This time around, Luisana wore a white dress with a plunging neckline and tiered skirt by Argentinean designer Sylvie Burstin. Joined by 300 guests, the newlyweds danced to Dean Martin's "Everybody Loves Somebody".
Michael also performed "Haven't Met You Yet" for Luisana during the reception which also made merry by South American singer Ricardo Montaner. Halfway through the party, Luisana traded her dress with a silk chiffon v-neck Marchesa creation with a delicate embroidered waist and detailing at the shoulders.
More Michael Buble News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent