Michael Buble's Wife Not Letting Home Burglary Ruin Wedding
Burglars have reportedly broken into the home of Michael Buble in Buenos Aires, Argentina when the two were away celebrating their union. Though so, his new wife Luisana Lopilato refused to let the crime affect their wedding. To local reporters, she said, "I will not let this ruin the happiest day of my life."
TMZ has reported that the thieves raided the couple's house after covering the surveillance cameras and disabling the alarm system by cutting the wires. There are yet official words on what exactly the robbers took away, but Daily Mirror claimed that cash and three flatscreen TVs were likely to have been stolen.
35-year-old Michael married 23-year-old Luisana in a civil ceremony in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Thursday, March 31. For the special occasion, the "Haven't Met You Yet" singer wore a grey suit, while his bride was dressed in a flowing violet dress with crystal details and silver heels. They posed for the press and fans after the ceremony.
On Saturday, April 2, the two took the celebration to a private mansion Villa Maria Paz for a religious ceremony and reception. This time around, Luisana wore a white dress with a plunging neckline and tiered skirt by Argentinean designer Sylvie Burstin. Joined by 300 guests, the newlyweds danced to Dean Martin's "Everybody Loves Somebody".
Michael also performed "Haven't Met You Yet" for Luisana during the reception which also made merry by South American singer Ricardo Montaner. Halfway through the party, Luisana traded her dress with a silk chiffon v-neck Marchesa creation with a delicate embroidered waist and detailing at the shoulders.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs