Lady GaGa to Kick Off 2011 Monster Ball Tour With 'GMA' Concert
Lady GaGa reportedly will kick off her upcoming tour with live performances on "Good Morning America" on May 28, five days after her new CD "Born This Way" is released across the United States. She will allegedly be joined by her mother Cynthia Germanotta during the gig.
Talking about what GaGa's mom will do, a source told The Sun that the 56-year-old woman will make sure the singer stay healthy during the tour and keep her wild lifestyle in check. "She may be one of the biggest, and strangest, pop stars in the world but her relationship with her parents is very traditional," the source gushed.
"She is from a typical loving Italian-American background and her family have normal parental concerns," the insider went on. "Her mum thinks she drinks too much and doesn't eat enough. She has gone along to keep an eye on her boozing and feed her up."
Before GaGa is going on a tour, Little Monsters will most likely be treated with a music video premiere for GaGa's second single "Judas". She filmed it over the weekend, and shared it with her Twitter followers, "Directing Judas video with my sister @boomkack is the most exciting artistic moment of my career. It's the greatest work we've done. Day 2."
Details about the upcoming music video are expected to be unveiled sometime soon. "GAGAVISION no.41 coming, at midnight TUES. Filming and editing it myself. Will announce JUDAS release!" she tweeted on Monday. "Feels like the first time, monsters."
There will also be a special "Monster Ball Tour" documentary going to be released on HBO on May 7. While sneak peek to the "Judas" music video is yet to be revealed, a teaser of what to expect from the documentary has been available in a form of a TV spot.
More Lady GaGa News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video