Charlie Sheen Spoofs His '20/20' Interview
Charlie Sheen really knows how to make jokes on what is supposed to be a serious issue. The 45-year-old has posted a video which sees him spoofing his own famous "20/20" interview in which he was pressed with some questions regarding his alleged drug problem.
Sheen inserts new footage in response to ABC News correspondent Andrea Canning's repeated questions. He is seen showing many different slogan-embossed shirts, making fun of his own catchphrases, and posing with cigarettes hanging out of his nostrils and ears.
The scene turns into a musical towards the end with Sheen and three companions lip-syncing a classic song. It ends with a clip of Al Pacino's Tony Montana in 1983 film "Scarface" shooting Sheen and his partners dead in a pool.
The seven-minute video called "Charlie Sheen: The Unedited Version", was uploaded during the weekend and almost reached 200,000 views. The video reportedly was also shown during his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour.
On another Charlie Sheen news, it has been announced that E! will air an updated version of the former "Two and a Half Men" actor's "True Hollywood Story" on Wednesday, April 6 at 10 P.M. The new edition will feature "exclusive interviews from friends Daniel Baldwin and Bret Michaels, plus Heidi Fleiss and a handful of talkative ex-girlfriends."
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest