Charlie Sheen Spoofs His '20/20' Interview
Charlie Sheen really knows how to make jokes on what is supposed to be a serious issue. The 45-year-old has posted a video which sees him spoofing his own famous "20/20" interview in which he was pressed with some questions regarding his alleged drug problem.
Sheen inserts new footage in response to ABC News correspondent Andrea Canning's repeated questions. He is seen showing many different slogan-embossed shirts, making fun of his own catchphrases, and posing with cigarettes hanging out of his nostrils and ears.
The scene turns into a musical towards the end with Sheen and three companions lip-syncing a classic song. It ends with a clip of Al Pacino's Tony Montana in 1983 film "Scarface" shooting Sheen and his partners dead in a pool.
The seven-minute video called "Charlie Sheen: The Unedited Version", was uploaded during the weekend and almost reached 200,000 views. The video reportedly was also shown during his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour.
On another Charlie Sheen news, it has been announced that E! will air an updated version of the former "Two and a Half Men" actor's "True Hollywood Story" on Wednesday, April 6 at 10 P.M. The new edition will feature "exclusive interviews from friends Daniel Baldwin and Bret Michaels, plus Heidi Fleiss and a handful of talkative ex-girlfriends."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?