Charlie Sheen Spoofs His '20/20' Interview
Charlie Sheen really knows how to make jokes on what is supposed to be a serious issue. The 45-year-old has posted a video which sees him spoofing his own famous "20/20" interview in which he was pressed with some questions regarding his alleged drug problem.
Sheen inserts new footage in response to ABC News correspondent Andrea Canning's repeated questions. He is seen showing many different slogan-embossed shirts, making fun of his own catchphrases, and posing with cigarettes hanging out of his nostrils and ears.
The scene turns into a musical towards the end with Sheen and three companions lip-syncing a classic song. It ends with a clip of Al Pacino's Tony Montana in 1983 film "Scarface" shooting Sheen and his partners dead in a pool.
The seven-minute video called "Charlie Sheen: The Unedited Version", was uploaded during the weekend and almost reached 200,000 views. The video reportedly was also shown during his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour.
On another Charlie Sheen news, it has been announced that E! will air an updated version of the former "Two and a Half Men" actor's "True Hollywood Story" on Wednesday, April 6 at 10 P.M. The new edition will feature "exclusive interviews from friends Daniel Baldwin and Bret Michaels, plus Heidi Fleiss and a handful of talkative ex-girlfriends."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars