Spotted Snuggling Justin Timberlake, Olivia Wilde Denies Hook-Up
Olivia Wilde has slammed speculation she is on a rebound with Justin Timberlake. The "House M.D." actress, who filed for divorce from husband Tao Ruspoli in March, clarified on the nature of her relationship with her "Now" co-star on Twitter. "Cool it, honeybadgers," she wrote. "We are just friends and have been for years."
The 27-year-old screen beauty was forced to put a brake on any romance rumor relating her to the 30-year-old actor/singer after stories of their alleged flirty outing made media headlines. Words have run wild that the two stars were spotted snuggling when they hit Los Angeles hotspot Roxbury last Saturday night, April 2.
Citing an inside source, Us Magazine reported that Olivia and Justin, who wore white T-shirts and jeans for the night out, were "dancing all night". The insider observed that the two were "obviously a couple or on a date", adding that "they were dancing, whispering, he had his hand on her back and shoulders and they were together all night."
Another eyewitness detailed that the pair were joined by a group that include Lindsay Lohan's ex-girlfriend, Samantha Ronson. "His arm was around her, they were talking closely, just the two of them...Justin and Olivia were there with a group, but weren't talking to anyone else," so recalled the witness.
After eight years of marriage, Olivia has split from her Italian prince husband. On March 3, she filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences and asking for no spousal support. Meanwhile, Justin separated from his longtime girlfriend Jessica Biel in mid-March. A statement from the former couple's reps read, "The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List