Spotted Snuggling Justin Timberlake, Olivia Wilde Denies Hook-Up
Olivia Wilde has slammed speculation she is on a rebound with Justin Timberlake. The "House M.D." actress, who filed for divorce from husband Tao Ruspoli in March, clarified on the nature of her relationship with her "Now" co-star on Twitter. "Cool it, honeybadgers," she wrote. "We are just friends and have been for years."
The 27-year-old screen beauty was forced to put a brake on any romance rumor relating her to the 30-year-old actor/singer after stories of their alleged flirty outing made media headlines. Words have run wild that the two stars were spotted snuggling when they hit Los Angeles hotspot Roxbury last Saturday night, April 2.
Citing an inside source, Us Magazine reported that Olivia and Justin, who wore white T-shirts and jeans for the night out, were "dancing all night". The insider observed that the two were "obviously a couple or on a date", adding that "they were dancing, whispering, he had his hand on her back and shoulders and they were together all night."
Another eyewitness detailed that the pair were joined by a group that include Lindsay Lohan's ex-girlfriend, Samantha Ronson. "His arm was around her, they were talking closely, just the two of them...Justin and Olivia were there with a group, but weren't talking to anyone else," so recalled the witness.
After eight years of marriage, Olivia has split from her Italian prince husband. On March 3, she filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences and asking for no spousal support. Meanwhile, Justin separated from his longtime girlfriend Jessica Biel in mid-March. A statement from the former couple's reps read, "The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump