Official Teaser of Britney Spears' 'Till the World Ends' Music Video
Britney Spears has just dropped an official trailer of her upcoming music video for second single "Till the World Ends". It teases a dancing scene where she and some backing dancers break into an energetic number as city view with apocalyptic backdrop is flashed every once in a while.
The music video is directed by Ray Kay and going to come out for fans' listening pleasure this week on Wednesday, April 6. "Cant wait to share it with you guys!" Britney recently tweeted a short message on her Twitter to share the news with her followers.
Britney reportedly will release not just one but two music videos for the single co-written by Ke$ha. According to Just Jared, the one which has more of an apocalyptic storyline will be a director's cut, and the other which features more of Britney's dance moves will be a choreography cut.
"Till the World Ends" comes from production hands of such acclaimed producers as Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. It's taken from Britney's newly-released album "Femme Fatale" and released as a follow-up to chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me".
More Britney Spears News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die