Official Teaser of Britney Spears' 'Till the World Ends' Music Video
Britney Spears has just dropped an official trailer of her upcoming music video for second single "Till the World Ends". It teases a dancing scene where she and some backing dancers break into an energetic number as city view with apocalyptic backdrop is flashed every once in a while.
The music video is directed by Ray Kay and going to come out for fans' listening pleasure this week on Wednesday, April 6. "Cant wait to share it with you guys!" Britney recently tweeted a short message on her Twitter to share the news with her followers.
Britney reportedly will release not just one but two music videos for the single co-written by Ke$ha. According to Just Jared, the one which has more of an apocalyptic storyline will be a director's cut, and the other which features more of Britney's dance moves will be a choreography cut.
"Till the World Ends" comes from production hands of such acclaimed producers as Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. It's taken from Britney's newly-released album "Femme Fatale" and released as a follow-up to chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me".
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour