Official Teaser of Britney Spears' 'Till the World Ends' Music Video
Britney Spears has just dropped an official trailer of her upcoming music video for second single "Till the World Ends". It teases a dancing scene where she and some backing dancers break into an energetic number as city view with apocalyptic backdrop is flashed every once in a while.
The music video is directed by Ray Kay and going to come out for fans' listening pleasure this week on Wednesday, April 6. "Cant wait to share it with you guys!" Britney recently tweeted a short message on her Twitter to share the news with her followers.
Britney reportedly will release not just one but two music videos for the single co-written by Ke$ha. According to Just Jared, the one which has more of an apocalyptic storyline will be a director's cut, and the other which features more of Britney's dance moves will be a choreography cut.
"Till the World Ends" comes from production hands of such acclaimed producers as Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. It's taken from Britney's newly-released album "Femme Fatale" and released as a follow-up to chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me".
More Britney Spears News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'