Official Teaser of Britney Spears' 'Till the World Ends' Music Video
Britney Spears has just dropped an official trailer of her upcoming music video for second single "Till the World Ends". It teases a dancing scene where she and some backing dancers break into an energetic number as city view with apocalyptic backdrop is flashed every once in a while.
The music video is directed by Ray Kay and going to come out for fans' listening pleasure this week on Wednesday, April 6. "Cant wait to share it with you guys!" Britney recently tweeted a short message on her Twitter to share the news with her followers.
Britney reportedly will release not just one but two music videos for the single co-written by Ke$ha. According to Just Jared, the one which has more of an apocalyptic storyline will be a director's cut, and the other which features more of Britney's dance moves will be a choreography cut.
"Till the World Ends" comes from production hands of such acclaimed producers as Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard. It's taken from Britney's newly-released album "Femme Fatale" and released as a follow-up to chart-topping single "Hold It Against Me".
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!