Returning to Twitter for Charlie Sheen, Miley Cyrus Tweets About Liam Hemsworth
After a year-and-a-half break, Miley Cyrus is back on Twitter. The "Can't Be Tamed" songstress has rejoined the social networking site by taking over the account dedicated to her upcoming Gypsy Heart Tour, and revealed that Charlie Sheen is one of the reasons behind her decision to make a comeback.
The 18-year-old, who deleted her account in October 2009 for on-and-off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, shared the revelation with her followers on Monday, April 4. " 'Do not fear...the Sheenius is here!' I'm not gonna lie. I came back to twitter for 2 reasons. My fans and to follow @charliesheen #winning," so she wrote in the tweet.
While the account is devoted to her upcoming tour, the former star of "Hannah Montana" still posted tweets that have nothing to do with it. In one of her recent tweets, she shared news about Liam landing a role in "The Hunger Games", writing "I can say the best news ever now! Dang word travels fast! Liam booked the role of Gale in Hunger Games! I gotta go read all the books now!"
Just days earlier, Miley has been quoted as insisting that she would not relaunch her own Twitter account. To Australia's Daily Telegraph, she said, "I do not tweet, I do not social network, I try to stay out of it. I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent