Lindsay Lohan Might Play Charles Manson's Murder Victim
Lindsay Lohan could be a murder victim in a new film. TMZ has reported that the 24-year-old actress has been offered to play Sharon Tate, the lead character in a biopic tentatively called "Eyes of a Dreamer", which revolves around Tate who was killed by the followers of Charles Manson.
The gossip site also reported that Tyler Shields will play the murderer, as well as helming the project. In addition, the site also claimed that Brad Wyman, one of the executives behind the production of 2003's "Monster", serves as the producer.
Sharon Tate was an American actress who was the late wife of director Roman Polanski. She was murdered in 1969 while she was eight and a half months pregnant with her child. She was killed with four other people in her house by Charles Manson followers.
Lohan last starred in "Machete". She has been dealing with law after she is accused of stealing a $2,500 necklace from a jewelery store, and refused an offer of a plea deal in her case. As a result, the Cady Heron of "Mean Girls" is facing a trial and should attend a hearing in a Los Angeles court on April 22.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie