'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Scene Has Been Filmed
The production of Edward and Bella's wedding scene has taken place this month as it was reported before. Giving a sort of confirmation about the filming is Mia Maestro who will portray a new character in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". "Long wedding night until 6am. Everyone was SO neatly frocked up :) Just about to start facing this Saturday...," so she tweeted on Saturday night.
Other stars, although not spilling any detail about the scene they were filming, also took it to their own Twitter accounts to complaint about the shooting. "whyyyyyyyy can't I fall asleep! These night shoots are killing me! Messing up my sleep patterns hard core," Ashley Greene wrote.
The Billy Black depicter, Gil Birmingham, tweeted "14-hour all-night shoot yesterday. Vamps everwhere! First full day off . . . Night shoots sure mess with the internal time clock. Don't know if I should sleep or stay awake :)" Myanna Buring, who lands the role of vampire Tanya, also wrote on April 2, "Night shoots kick my back side... leaving the birds to twitter I'm off to bed!"
"Breaking Dawn" will reportedly wrap the principal photography on April 13. Bill Condon serves behind the lens for the last two-part "Twilight" film installment which is shot back to back. Original cast members including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner return to reprise their respective roles.
Summit will drop "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn: Part I" in the U.S. on November 18, while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will follow later on November 16, 2012.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby