New 'Cars 2' Clip Drives Into the Web
Fresh "Cars 2" clip has gone online. Opened with director John Lasseter welcoming viewers in a slightly villain-spy manner, the clip of the "Cars" sequel reveals a scene where Finn McMissile is in race with a group of cars which are apparently trying to attack him. When he is cornered, he chooses to drive backward and jumps into the water.
The animated film shares a story about Lightning McQueen and Mater who compete in the first World Grand Prix to determine the world's fastest car. But the road to the championship is filled with plenty of potholes, detours and hilarious surprises when Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
Torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret spy mission, Mater's action-packed journey leads him on an explosive chase through the streets of Japan and Europe, trailed by his friends and watched by the whole world.
In the film, which is directed by John Lasseter, Owen Wilson will reprise his job as the voice provider for McQueen, while Larry the Cable Guy provides the voice for Mater. Other voice cast include Emily Mortimer, Jason Isaacs, Joe Mantegna, Thomas Kretschmann, Peter Jacobson, Tony Shalhoub, and John Ratzenberger. The film is slated to grace U.S. theaters on June 24.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!