Miley Cyrus Dressed Too Formal at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards
Miley Cyrus seemed to be overdressed when attending Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Hitting the orange carpet at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles on Saturday, April 2, the former star of "Hannah Montana" stayed true to boho-chic style and looked lovely in her floral-print Dolce and Gabbana dress.
Some, however, thought that she went a little too formal for the event with the floor-length choice of dress, considering that other young celebrities presented a more casual look. Selena Gomez, for example, wore a smock top and a pair of shorts from Christian Cota, and Victoria Justice donned a sleeveless mini dress.
At the awards show, Miley took home an orange blimp for Favorite Movie Actress thanks to her role in "The Last Song". Upon receiving the kudo, the 18-year-old songstress paid tribute to co-star and on-and-off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, thanking him for "helping me make movie magic".
This year's Kids' Choice Awards was hosted by three-time host Jack Black. Big Time Rush and Willow Smith were among the performers. Justin Timberlake was honored with The Big Help Award, Josh Duhamel was inducted into the Arm Fart Hall of Fame, and Heidi Klum, Jason Segel and Snoop Dogg were some of the celebrities who got slimed.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group