Miley Cyrus Dressed Too Formal at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards
Miley Cyrus seemed to be overdressed when attending Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Hitting the orange carpet at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles on Saturday, April 2, the former star of "Hannah Montana" stayed true to boho-chic style and looked lovely in her floral-print Dolce and Gabbana dress.
Some, however, thought that she went a little too formal for the event with the floor-length choice of dress, considering that other young celebrities presented a more casual look. Selena Gomez, for example, wore a smock top and a pair of shorts from Christian Cota, and Victoria Justice donned a sleeveless mini dress.
At the awards show, Miley took home an orange blimp for Favorite Movie Actress thanks to her role in "The Last Song". Upon receiving the kudo, the 18-year-old songstress paid tribute to co-star and on-and-off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, thanking him for "helping me make movie magic".
This year's Kids' Choice Awards was hosted by three-time host Jack Black. Big Time Rush and Willow Smith were among the performers. Justin Timberlake was honored with The Big Help Award, Josh Duhamel was inducted into the Arm Fart Hall of Fame, and Heidi Klum, Jason Segel and Snoop Dogg were some of the celebrities who got slimed.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March