Miley Cyrus Denies Dissing Rebecca Black: I Love Singing 'Friday'
Miley Cyrus clarifies her previous statement about aspiring artists like Rebecca Black who gained overnight fame through YouTube. To E! Online, she set the record straight, "I am a fan of Rebecca Black. I love Rebecca Black. I just got misquoted. I think she's great."
Miley went on, "I actually have this really embarrassing video that my sister has on her phone." She added, "and I'm just waiting till the day that she puts it on YouTube. It's me driving, singing Rebecca Black and my hands are not always on the wheel while I'm singing the song. Not so good."
At the end of March, Miley sparked rumor that she blasted Rebecca after she said, "It should be harder to be an artist," when asked about today's internet stars. The "Can't Be Tamed" singer added as quoted by Australia's The Telegraph, "You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences