Miley Cyrus Denies Dissing Rebecca Black: I Love Singing 'Friday'
Miley Cyrus clarifies her previous statement about aspiring artists like Rebecca Black who gained overnight fame through YouTube. To E! Online, she set the record straight, "I am a fan of Rebecca Black. I love Rebecca Black. I just got misquoted. I think she's great."
Miley went on, "I actually have this really embarrassing video that my sister has on her phone." She added, "and I'm just waiting till the day that she puts it on YouTube. It's me driving, singing Rebecca Black and my hands are not always on the wheel while I'm singing the song. Not so good."
At the end of March, Miley sparked rumor that she blasted Rebecca after she said, "It should be harder to be an artist," when asked about today's internet stars. The "Can't Be Tamed" singer added as quoted by Australia's The Telegraph, "You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3