Michael Vartan Has Got Married, Wedding Photos Surfaced
Michael Vartan has officially gone off market. The former "Alias" star married his realtor fiancee Lauren Skaar at the Pelican Hill resort in Newport Beach, California on Saturday, April 2. Us Magazine detailed that the couple exchanged their wedding vows in a gazebo before about 150 of their family members and friends, including actor Victor Garber.
According to People magazine, 42-year-old Michael sported a two button Giorgio Armani tuxedo with a classic white pique tuxedo shirt and black bow tie. His bride Lauren, meanwhile, walked down the aisle in a custom Vera Wang dress with an Oscar de la Renta belt that is adorned with mother of pearl and Swarovski crystals.
Of her wedding dress, Lauren said, "It was much more couture than I ever thought I'd wear, but I just fell in love with it." She also spilled that the theme of the wedding was "evening spring". People further noted that the happy couple wrote their own vows and had their first dance to a song by Icelandic band Sigur Ros.
Michael and Lauren met two years ago at a Whole Foods in Los Angeles, but didn't start dating immediately. "I wouldn't give him my number but did take his e-mail address, and we didn't see each other until a few months after our first meeting," Lauren said of the reason why. They got engaged in New York in March 2010.
Although this is the first marriage for Michael, he has to postpone honeymoon plans because of his shooting schedule for "Hawthorne". The actor, who once dated his "Alias" co-star Jennifer Garner, explained, "Just bad luck with the timing, but at least we have three months to plan something very romantic."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'