Video: Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler Kiss on ACM Awards Stage
Carrie Underwood was the highlight of the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 3. She traded her glamorous look on the red carpet with a short black dress, gloves and pink hair extensions when taking the stage for one of the opening performances.
Carrie took the baton from Brad Paisley who sang solo and a duet with Alabama. She first appeared alone for "Undo It" before Steven Tyler joined her in the second half of the song. The two "American Idol" stars then rocked it out with a cover of Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" where they staged a kiss on the words "a little kiss like this".
Apart from a performer, Carrie is also a nominee. She is vying for Top Female Vocalist of the Year against Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Lee Ann Womack and Taylor Swift.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes