Video: Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler Kiss on ACM Awards Stage
Carrie Underwood was the highlight of the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 3. She traded her glamorous look on the red carpet with a short black dress, gloves and pink hair extensions when taking the stage for one of the opening performances.
Carrie took the baton from Brad Paisley who sang solo and a duet with Alabama. She first appeared alone for "Undo It" before Steven Tyler joined her in the second half of the song. The two "American Idol" stars then rocked it out with a cover of Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" where they staged a kiss on the words "a little kiss like this".
Apart from a performer, Carrie is also a nominee. She is vying for Top Female Vocalist of the Year against Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Lee Ann Womack and Taylor Swift.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa