Video: Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler Kiss on ACM Awards Stage
Carrie Underwood was the highlight of the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 3. She traded her glamorous look on the red carpet with a short black dress, gloves and pink hair extensions when taking the stage for one of the opening performances.
Carrie took the baton from Brad Paisley who sang solo and a duet with Alabama. She first appeared alone for "Undo It" before Steven Tyler joined her in the second half of the song. The two "American Idol" stars then rocked it out with a cover of Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" where they staged a kiss on the words "a little kiss like this".
Apart from a performer, Carrie is also a nominee. She is vying for Top Female Vocalist of the Year against Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Lee Ann Womack and Taylor Swift.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame