Video: Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler Kiss on ACM Awards Stage
Carrie Underwood was the highlight of the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, April 3. She traded her glamorous look on the red carpet with a short black dress, gloves and pink hair extensions when taking the stage for one of the opening performances.
Carrie took the baton from Brad Paisley who sang solo and a duet with Alabama. She first appeared alone for "Undo It" before Steven Tyler joined her in the second half of the song. The two "American Idol" stars then rocked it out with a cover of Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" where they staged a kiss on the words "a little kiss like this".
Apart from a performer, Carrie is also a nominee. She is vying for Top Female Vocalist of the Year against Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Lee Ann Womack and Taylor Swift.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage