2011 ACM Awards: Taylor Swift Glowing in Yellow, Julianne Hough Sexy in Orange
Red carpet has been rolled out in front of the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday evening, April 3 to welcome country stars and Hollywood celebrities alike to the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards. Among those stealing the spotlight were Taylor Swift and Julianne Hough.
Taylor, who is up for Entertainer of the Year award, looked glowing in her pale yellow gown from Elie Saab Couture. Completing her look, the "Mine" hitmaker opted to don Ralph Lauren heels and Neil Lane jewels. Julianne, in the meantime, went with a more sexy dress as she slipped into a daring, backless orange design.
Also turning heads on the red carpet were Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Brooklyn Decker. "The House That Built Me" singer Miranda wore a low-cut white Grecian dress and Female Vocalist of the Year nominee Carrie went regal with her purple dress, while bikini model Brooklyn sported a form-fitting pink dress.
Nicole Kidman, Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles and Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott, meanwhile, brought darker color to the red carpet. Nicole donned a deep blue and black snakeskin and fur sheath by L'Wren Scott, Jennifer opted to go with a black Doo.ri, and Hillary came in a strapless black gown by Georges Chakra.
The ACM Awards honor the best and brightest in country music. It is hosted by Reba McEntire and Blake Shelton, who are both nominated for Female and Male Vocalist of the Year. Other celebrities spotted joining the celebration included "Soul Surfer" star Annasophia Robb and "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'