2011 Kids' Choice Awards: BEP and Willow Smith's Performances
Live telecast of the Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2 saw performances from Black Eyed Peas. Stacy Ferguson, will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap kicked off their opening set with party anthem "The Time (Dirty Bit)". Jack Black joined them halfway through it to carry on the performance as "Jack Black Eyed Peas". Earlier that evening, he kicked off the show with his own rendition of "I Gotta Feeling".
The Favorite Movie Actor nominee who hosted the prize-giving event that Saturday night ran up from backstage and wasted no time to jump into a spirited dance routine with the Peas soon he reached the center stage. Right after the funny man retreated from the spotlight, Fergie led her bandmates to continue rocking the Galen Center at the University of Southern California with a more laid-back track "Just Can't Get Enough".
The other musical guests that night were Snoop Dogg and Willow Smith. The former backed Big Time Rush in their "Boyfriend" performance and got slimed at the end of his performance with the Nickelodeon boyband. The latter, meanwhile, turned people's head when she flew over the audience in a harness and performed two songs; "21st Century Girl" and "Whip My Hair".
While she delivered her performance, her brother Jaden Smith and her father Will Smith watched from the audience seat. Her performance went well except for a minor accident when one of her backing dancers fell at the beginning of the set. The dancer lost her footing when she accidentally stepped on the green goo which seemingly was not properly cleaned up by the crew.
Black Eyed Peas:
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24