2011 Kids' Choice Awards: BEP and Willow Smith's Performances
Live telecast of the Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2 saw performances from Black Eyed Peas. Stacy Ferguson, will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap kicked off their opening set with party anthem "The Time (Dirty Bit)". Jack Black joined them halfway through it to carry on the performance as "Jack Black Eyed Peas". Earlier that evening, he kicked off the show with his own rendition of "I Gotta Feeling".
The Favorite Movie Actor nominee who hosted the prize-giving event that Saturday night ran up from backstage and wasted no time to jump into a spirited dance routine with the Peas soon he reached the center stage. Right after the funny man retreated from the spotlight, Fergie led her bandmates to continue rocking the Galen Center at the University of Southern California with a more laid-back track "Just Can't Get Enough".
The other musical guests that night were Snoop Dogg and Willow Smith. The former backed Big Time Rush in their "Boyfriend" performance and got slimed at the end of his performance with the Nickelodeon boyband. The latter, meanwhile, turned people's head when she flew over the audience in a harness and performed two songs; "21st Century Girl" and "Whip My Hair".
While she delivered her performance, her brother Jaden Smith and her father Will Smith watched from the audience seat. Her performance went well except for a minor accident when one of her backing dancers fell at the beginning of the set. The dancer lost her footing when she accidentally stepped on the green goo which seemingly was not properly cleaned up by the crew.
Black Eyed Peas:
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts