2011 Kids' Choice Awards: BEP and Willow Smith's Performances
Live telecast of the Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2 saw performances from Black Eyed Peas. Stacy Ferguson, will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap kicked off their opening set with party anthem "The Time (Dirty Bit)". Jack Black joined them halfway through it to carry on the performance as "Jack Black Eyed Peas". Earlier that evening, he kicked off the show with his own rendition of "I Gotta Feeling".
The Favorite Movie Actor nominee who hosted the prize-giving event that Saturday night ran up from backstage and wasted no time to jump into a spirited dance routine with the Peas soon he reached the center stage. Right after the funny man retreated from the spotlight, Fergie led her bandmates to continue rocking the Galen Center at the University of Southern California with a more laid-back track "Just Can't Get Enough".
The other musical guests that night were Snoop Dogg and Willow Smith. The former backed Big Time Rush in their "Boyfriend" performance and got slimed at the end of his performance with the Nickelodeon boyband. The latter, meanwhile, turned people's head when she flew over the audience in a harness and performed two songs; "21st Century Girl" and "Whip My Hair".
While she delivered her performance, her brother Jaden Smith and her father Will Smith watched from the audience seat. Her performance went well except for a minor accident when one of her backing dancers fell at the beginning of the set. The dancer lost her footing when she accidentally stepped on the green goo which seemingly was not properly cleaned up by the crew.
Black Eyed Peas:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie