2011 Kids' Choice Awards: BEP and Willow Smith's Performances
Live telecast of the Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on April 2 saw performances from Black Eyed Peas. Stacy Ferguson, will.i.am, Taboo and apl.de.ap kicked off their opening set with party anthem "The Time (Dirty Bit)". Jack Black joined them halfway through it to carry on the performance as "Jack Black Eyed Peas". Earlier that evening, he kicked off the show with his own rendition of "I Gotta Feeling".
The Favorite Movie Actor nominee who hosted the prize-giving event that Saturday night ran up from backstage and wasted no time to jump into a spirited dance routine with the Peas soon he reached the center stage. Right after the funny man retreated from the spotlight, Fergie led her bandmates to continue rocking the Galen Center at the University of Southern California with a more laid-back track "Just Can't Get Enough".
The other musical guests that night were Snoop Dogg and Willow Smith. The former backed Big Time Rush in their "Boyfriend" performance and got slimed at the end of his performance with the Nickelodeon boyband. The latter, meanwhile, turned people's head when she flew over the audience in a harness and performed two songs; "21st Century Girl" and "Whip My Hair".
While she delivered her performance, her brother Jaden Smith and her father Will Smith watched from the audience seat. Her performance went well except for a minor accident when one of her backing dancers fell at the beginning of the set. The dancer lost her footing when she accidentally stepped on the green goo which seemingly was not properly cleaned up by the crew.
Black Eyed Peas:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics