2011 Kids' Choice Awards Winners in TV: Selena Gomez and 'iCarly'
The 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards was held on Saturday, April 2. It turned out that "iCarly" got the most back-up from its fans as the show got double kudos. One was Favorite TV Show and the other was Funniest TV Sidekick which was given to Jennette McCurdy.
Though recently gaining haters for dating Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez still has a lot of loyal devotees who voted her for Favorite TV Actress. "I can't believe I won my third KCA for actress!! :) I can't NOT thank you guys enough! Thank you thank you!!! " she tweeted after taking the award. Meanwhile, Favorite TV Actor title went to Dylan Sprouse of "The Suite Life on Deck".
"American Idol" won Favorite Reality Show, beating out another talent search competition "America's Got Talent" among others. The other prize given in TV category was Favorite Cartoon which was snatched by "Spongebob Squarepants".
2011 Kids' Choice Awards took place at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles and was hosted by Jack Black. The event also saw winners in music, movie and other categories, and had the likes of Black Eyed Peas and Willow Smith as performers.
- Favorite TV Show: "iCarly"
- Favorite Reality Show: "American Idol"
- Favorite TV Actor: Dylan Sprouse, "The Suite Life on Deck"
- Favorite TV Actress: Selena Gomez, "Wizards of Waverly Place"
- Funniest TV Sidekick: Jennette McCurdy, "iCarly"
- Favorite Cartoon: "Spongebob Squarepants"
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order