'True Blood', 'Curb' and 'Entourage' Get Premiere Dates
HBO has put everything in place, including a June 26 premiere for "True Blood". The vampire series once again occupies the Sunday, 9/8c slot to air 12 episodes in season 4. Creator Alan Ball said that the new chapter will introduce fans to the world of another supernatural creature, the witches.
After that, Larry David's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" would kick off its eighth season on Sunday, July 10 at 10/9c. Shot in New York and Los Angeles, the new season will air 10 episodes and features guest stars Ricky Gervais, Michael McKean and Harry Hamlin.
Meanwhile, the eighth and final season of "Entourage" will air on July 24. Some reported the last season would be 10-episodes long but Adrian Grenier said there would only be six episodes. Stars making appearances are comedian Andrew Dice Clay and "The Big Bang Theory" actor Johnny Galecki.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'