'True Blood', 'Curb' and 'Entourage' Get Premiere Dates
HBO has put everything in place, including a June 26 premiere for "True Blood". The vampire series once again occupies the Sunday, 9/8c slot to air 12 episodes in season 4. Creator Alan Ball said that the new chapter will introduce fans to the world of another supernatural creature, the witches.
After that, Larry David's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" would kick off its eighth season on Sunday, July 10 at 10/9c. Shot in New York and Los Angeles, the new season will air 10 episodes and features guest stars Ricky Gervais, Michael McKean and Harry Hamlin.
Meanwhile, the eighth and final season of "Entourage" will air on July 24. Some reported the last season would be 10-episodes long but Adrian Grenier said there would only be six episodes. Stars making appearances are comedian Andrew Dice Clay and "The Big Bang Theory" actor Johnny Galecki.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police