'True Blood', 'Curb' and 'Entourage' Get Premiere Dates
HBO has put everything in place, including a June 26 premiere for "True Blood". The vampire series once again occupies the Sunday, 9/8c slot to air 12 episodes in season 4. Creator Alan Ball said that the new chapter will introduce fans to the world of another supernatural creature, the witches.
After that, Larry David's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" would kick off its eighth season on Sunday, July 10 at 10/9c. Shot in New York and Los Angeles, the new season will air 10 episodes and features guest stars Ricky Gervais, Michael McKean and Harry Hamlin.
Meanwhile, the eighth and final season of "Entourage" will air on July 24. Some reported the last season would be 10-episodes long but Adrian Grenier said there would only be six episodes. Stars making appearances are comedian Andrew Dice Clay and "The Big Bang Theory" actor Johnny Galecki.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016