'True Blood', 'Curb' and 'Entourage' Get Premiere Dates
HBO has put everything in place, including a June 26 premiere for "True Blood". The vampire series once again occupies the Sunday, 9/8c slot to air 12 episodes in season 4. Creator Alan Ball said that the new chapter will introduce fans to the world of another supernatural creature, the witches.
After that, Larry David's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" would kick off its eighth season on Sunday, July 10 at 10/9c. Shot in New York and Los Angeles, the new season will air 10 episodes and features guest stars Ricky Gervais, Michael McKean and Harry Hamlin.
Meanwhile, the eighth and final season of "Entourage" will air on July 24. Some reported the last season would be 10-episodes long but Adrian Grenier said there would only be six episodes. Stars making appearances are comedian Andrew Dice Clay and "The Big Bang Theory" actor Johnny Galecki.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer