Britney Eyes Tour With Nicki Minaj and Agrees to Kylie Minogue's Duet
After DJ Pauly D, Usher and Joe Jonas were rumored to be possible candidates of Britney Spears' opening act, now Nicki Minaj is thrown into the contender list. According to TMZ, lawyers for the two female singers are in "serious talks" to seal the deal.
In another news, Britney said she would love to hook up with Kylie Minogue in a song. The Southern Belle heard about the Aussie singer's duet offer, and responded it in a recent radio interview, "I think that would be brilliant. I think that would be so much fun I'd do a pop record. She's great. I love her."
Britney indeed considered to record an all-female-star song. She's keen to make it happen with fellow stars like Rihanna, Lady GaGa and Adele. "I feel like we actually need to come together and do a song that can actually show how much power we do have - an idea like that would be astounding," she stated.
Back to Britney's opening act rumors, it's only Pauly D who has responded to the report. The "Jersey Shore" star told OK! Magazine, "Britney's a friend of mine. I would love to do the tour. Love, love, love to do the tour. So we'll see what happens."
More Britney Spears News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers