Britney Eyes Tour With Nicki Minaj and Agrees to Kylie Minogue's Duet
After DJ Pauly D, Usher and Joe Jonas were rumored to be possible candidates of Britney Spears' opening act, now Nicki Minaj is thrown into the contender list. According to TMZ, lawyers for the two female singers are in "serious talks" to seal the deal.
In another news, Britney said she would love to hook up with Kylie Minogue in a song. The Southern Belle heard about the Aussie singer's duet offer, and responded it in a recent radio interview, "I think that would be brilliant. I think that would be so much fun I'd do a pop record. She's great. I love her."
Britney indeed considered to record an all-female-star song. She's keen to make it happen with fellow stars like Rihanna, Lady GaGa and Adele. "I feel like we actually need to come together and do a song that can actually show how much power we do have - an idea like that would be astounding," she stated.
Back to Britney's opening act rumors, it's only Pauly D who has responded to the report. The "Jersey Shore" star told OK! Magazine, "Britney's a friend of mine. I would love to do the tour. Love, love, love to do the tour. So we'll see what happens."
More Britney Spears News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?