Chloe Moretz Might Star in Tim Burton's 'Dark Shadows'
Chloe Moretz could join "Dark Shadows". The "Kick-Ass" beauty is allegedly in talks with Warner Bros. Pictures to join the cast ensemble for the drama. If she agrees, she will play Carolyn, the daughter of Michelle Pfeiffer's Elizabeth Collins Stoddard, who owns the Collinwood mansion where the supernatural story starts.
Once she signs in, she will join other cast members including Johnny Depp, who stars as the lead character. Eva Green, Jackie Earle Haley, Bella Heathcote, Thomas McDonell are also attached to the project.
The 14-year-old actress has toplined "Let Me In", starring as Abby. She has wrapped Martin Scorsese-directed "Hugo Cabret" and is filming the Derick Martini's indie "Hick" with Alec Baldwin.
"Dark Shadows" is a gothic-horror movie which is centering on the life of vampire Barnabas Collins and his run-ins with various monsters, witches, werewolves and ghosts. The film is based on the 1960s popular "Dark Shadows" TV series.
While Tim Burton helms the forthcoming film, Seth Grahame-Smith pens the script. Depp, Graham King, Richard Zanuck, Christi Dembrowski and David Kennedy serve as the producers for the film, which is scheduled to make its way out in 2013.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism