Usher and Joe Jonas Rumored to Open for Britney Spears
Since Enrique Iglesias withdrew from Britney Spears' tour, there have been a lot of rumors suggesting who will be her opening act. After DJ Pauly D was linked to the "Femme Fatale" traveling show, now Usher or Joe Jonas are added as the other candidates.
The idea of having Usher in the summer tour was brought up by Britney herself. "Oh, I'm so excited. I'm really excited about going on tour, very," she said in a recent interview with MTV. "I think Usher's really great right now. I think he's really hot right now. That would be cool [to tour with him]."
As for the Joe rumor, the report was first run by Zap2it. According to the publication, should the middle of the Jonas Brothers join Britney's entourage, he would be focusing only on his solo materials which he is currently working on for his upcoming studio album.
While the supporting act is still unknown, some details of the tour itself have been uncovered. Britney's longtime manager Larry Rudolph said "Till The World Ends" is chosen as its theme. "This is exactly the direction we're moving in," he said.
More Usher News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle