Usher and Joe Jonas Rumored to Open for Britney Spears
Since Enrique Iglesias withdrew from Britney Spears' tour, there have been a lot of rumors suggesting who will be her opening act. After DJ Pauly D was linked to the "Femme Fatale" traveling show, now Usher or Joe Jonas are added as the other candidates.
The idea of having Usher in the summer tour was brought up by Britney herself. "Oh, I'm so excited. I'm really excited about going on tour, very," she said in a recent interview with MTV. "I think Usher's really great right now. I think he's really hot right now. That would be cool [to tour with him]."
As for the Joe rumor, the report was first run by Zap2it. According to the publication, should the middle of the Jonas Brothers join Britney's entourage, he would be focusing only on his solo materials which he is currently working on for his upcoming studio album.
While the supporting act is still unknown, some details of the tour itself have been uncovered. Britney's longtime manager Larry Rudolph said "Till The World Ends" is chosen as its theme. "This is exactly the direction we're moving in," he said.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her