Usher and Joe Jonas Rumored to Open for Britney Spears
Since Enrique Iglesias withdrew from Britney Spears' tour, there have been a lot of rumors suggesting who will be her opening act. After DJ Pauly D was linked to the "Femme Fatale" traveling show, now Usher or Joe Jonas are added as the other candidates.
The idea of having Usher in the summer tour was brought up by Britney herself. "Oh, I'm so excited. I'm really excited about going on tour, very," she said in a recent interview with MTV. "I think Usher's really great right now. I think he's really hot right now. That would be cool [to tour with him]."
As for the Joe rumor, the report was first run by Zap2it. According to the publication, should the middle of the Jonas Brothers join Britney's entourage, he would be focusing only on his solo materials which he is currently working on for his upcoming studio album.
While the supporting act is still unknown, some details of the tour itself have been uncovered. Britney's longtime manager Larry Rudolph said "Till The World Ends" is chosen as its theme. "This is exactly the direction we're moving in," he said.
More Usher News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip