Will Ferrell Sells His Stuff in First Trailer for 'Everything Must Go'
First "Everything Must Go" trailer has been unveiled. The video, released via Apple, follows the unfortunate Will Ferrell's Nick Porter who is sacked from his job and left by his wife. Trying to have a better life, he starts selling all his stuff.
Adapted from a short story by Raymond Carver, the forthcoming movie starts as Nick Porter loses his days as a top career salesman. When he returns home, his wife has changed the lock on their home and dumped all his possessions out on the front yard. Faced with his life imploding, Nick puts it all on the line, or more properly, on the lawn, reluctantly holding a yard sale that becomes a unique strategy for survival.
Also starring in the movie are the likes of Rebecca Hall, Christopher Jordan Wallace, Laura Dern, Glenn Howerton, Stephen Root, Michael Pena, and Shannon Whirry. While Dan Rush serves as the director and scribe for the project, Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey serve as the producers. The film is scheduled to come out in U.S. theaters on May 13.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo