Will Ferrell Sells His Stuff in First Trailer for 'Everything Must Go'
First "Everything Must Go" trailer has been unveiled. The video, released via Apple, follows the unfortunate Will Ferrell's Nick Porter who is sacked from his job and left by his wife. Trying to have a better life, he starts selling all his stuff.
Adapted from a short story by Raymond Carver, the forthcoming movie starts as Nick Porter loses his days as a top career salesman. When he returns home, his wife has changed the lock on their home and dumped all his possessions out on the front yard. Faced with his life imploding, Nick puts it all on the line, or more properly, on the lawn, reluctantly holding a yard sale that becomes a unique strategy for survival.
Also starring in the movie are the likes of Rebecca Hall, Christopher Jordan Wallace, Laura Dern, Glenn Howerton, Stephen Root, Michael Pena, and Shannon Whirry. While Dan Rush serves as the director and scribe for the project, Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey serve as the producers. The film is scheduled to come out in U.S. theaters on May 13.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified