Ayda Field Closing In for 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Ayda Field is likely to join the gang of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". After some swirling reports, her representative has finally confirmed that she is indeed offered a part on the reality series. "We've been approached," the rep simply says.
A source close to the production reveals that Field is one of two contenders to join the cast. The other potential new cast is Faye Resnick. "There's two contenders to join the cast," the source tells E! Online. "It is between Faye Resnick and Ayda Field. If I were to put money on it, I would say Ayda will be the new castmember."
Field is a soap actress who is best known as the wife of Robbie Williams. As for Faye, she has appeared on the first season of the Bravo show as Kyle Richard's friend.
"Faye is shooting for the show already because she is an actual friend of the cast," the insider explains, before adding "It is still unclear if Faye will remain a friend or become a central character on the show."
Also in the same report, E! confirms that Camille Grammer will return to the show. The ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer has reportedly signed the deal to appear in the new season although she previously expressed how she did not like the kind of attention she got from the show.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'