Ayda Field Closing In for 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Ayda Field is likely to join the gang of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". After some swirling reports, her representative has finally confirmed that she is indeed offered a part on the reality series. "We've been approached," the rep simply says.
A source close to the production reveals that Field is one of two contenders to join the cast. The other potential new cast is Faye Resnick. "There's two contenders to join the cast," the source tells E! Online. "It is between Faye Resnick and Ayda Field. If I were to put money on it, I would say Ayda will be the new castmember."
Field is a soap actress who is best known as the wife of Robbie Williams. As for Faye, she has appeared on the first season of the Bravo show as Kyle Richard's friend.
"Faye is shooting for the show already because she is an actual friend of the cast," the insider explains, before adding "It is still unclear if Faye will remain a friend or become a central character on the show."
Also in the same report, E! confirms that Camille Grammer will return to the show. The ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer has reportedly signed the deal to appear in the new season although she previously expressed how she did not like the kind of attention she got from the show.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia