NKOTB and BSB's New Duet Single 'Don't Turn Out the Lights' Emerges
New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys, who are going to tour together by the name NKOTBSB this summer, have just dropped a duet track called "Don't Turn Out the Lights". Produced by Eman and written by Claude Kelly, the song is dance pop with mid-tempo synthesized tune.
The pop track was released as the lead single of their joint album. "So don't turn out the lights now, lights now, lights now/ 'Cause in a minute we'll be feeling like never before/ So don't turn out the lights now, lights now, lights now/ I'll be whatever you need and more," sings the boys in the chorus.
NKOTBSB are expected to release the album in the U.S. on May 24 and start their traveling show in June. "It's unbelievable really," NKOTB's Jordan Knight said to MTV Newsroom. "I'm in awe of the whole thing. We're gonna have good production value. The stage is going to be incredible. All the seats in the arenas are pretty much good seats because the stage spans from front to back."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent