NKOTB and BSB's New Duet Single 'Don't Turn Out the Lights' Emerges
New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys, who are going to tour together by the name NKOTBSB this summer, have just dropped a duet track called "Don't Turn Out the Lights". Produced by Eman and written by Claude Kelly, the song is dance pop with mid-tempo synthesized tune.
The pop track was released as the lead single of their joint album. "So don't turn out the lights now, lights now, lights now/ 'Cause in a minute we'll be feeling like never before/ So don't turn out the lights now, lights now, lights now/ I'll be whatever you need and more," sings the boys in the chorus.
NKOTBSB are expected to release the album in the U.S. on May 24 and start their traveling show in June. "It's unbelievable really," NKOTB's Jordan Knight said to MTV Newsroom. "I'm in awe of the whole thing. We're gonna have good production value. The stage is going to be incredible. All the seats in the arenas are pretty much good seats because the stage spans from front to back."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert