NKOTB and BSB's New Duet Single 'Don't Turn Out the Lights' Emerges
New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys, who are going to tour together by the name NKOTBSB this summer, have just dropped a duet track called "Don't Turn Out the Lights". Produced by Eman and written by Claude Kelly, the song is dance pop with mid-tempo synthesized tune.
The pop track was released as the lead single of their joint album. "So don't turn out the lights now, lights now, lights now/ 'Cause in a minute we'll be feeling like never before/ So don't turn out the lights now, lights now, lights now/ I'll be whatever you need and more," sings the boys in the chorus.
NKOTBSB are expected to release the album in the U.S. on May 24 and start their traveling show in June. "It's unbelievable really," NKOTB's Jordan Knight said to MTV Newsroom. "I'm in awe of the whole thing. We're gonna have good production value. The stage is going to be incredible. All the seats in the arenas are pretty much good seats because the stage spans from front to back."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences