Pics: Milla Jovovich Suffers Nip-Slip at Gorby 80 Gala
Milla Jovovich has suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction. The leading lady of the "Resident Evil" series stepped out on the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall in London on Wednesday, March 30 to attend Mikhail Gorbachev's 80th Birthday Gala Concert, but her sheer black Valentino dress slipped and accidentally flashed her right nipple.
The little mishap didn't dampen the 35-year-old's excitement about the gala though. On the night of the event, she tweeted, "This is so cool, I'm sitting in Winston Churchill's private box at albert hall for Gorbachev's birthday (sic)." She followed it up, "We're watching a retrospective of british n russian history n I will go up 2 give a speech in russian n present n award!Will keep u updated!"
Hours later, the actress who will be seen in "The Three Musketeers" posted another series of tweets about the special night. "what a beautiful night it was! it really turned into a monumental evening. the music, the incredible minds awarded 4 their amazing work...," she began her Twitter messages.
"i got all choked up when i made my speech talking abt how we never thought when we left russia that we would ever see our family again," she continued on. "and because of Gorbachev, so many russian families were reunited with loved ones they hadnt seen in decades... it was a spectacular night!"
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video