Pics: Milla Jovovich Suffers Nip-Slip at Gorby 80 Gala
Milla Jovovich has suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction. The leading lady of the "Resident Evil" series stepped out on the red carpet at the Royal Albert Hall in London on Wednesday, March 30 to attend Mikhail Gorbachev's 80th Birthday Gala Concert, but her sheer black Valentino dress slipped and accidentally flashed her right nipple.
The little mishap didn't dampen the 35-year-old's excitement about the gala though. On the night of the event, she tweeted, "This is so cool, I'm sitting in Winston Churchill's private box at albert hall for Gorbachev's birthday (sic)." She followed it up, "We're watching a retrospective of british n russian history n I will go up 2 give a speech in russian n present n award!Will keep u updated!"
Hours later, the actress who will be seen in "The Three Musketeers" posted another series of tweets about the special night. "what a beautiful night it was! it really turned into a monumental evening. the music, the incredible minds awarded 4 their amazing work...," she began her Twitter messages.
"i got all choked up when i made my speech talking abt how we never thought when we left russia that we would ever see our family again," she continued on. "and because of Gorbachev, so many russian families were reunited with loved ones they hadnt seen in decades... it was a spectacular night!"
More Milla Jovovich News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs