'Green Lantern' Cast Support Warner Bros. Presentation at CinemaCon
Warner Bros. Pictures presented The Big Picture 2011 Event at CinemaCon. Taking place at Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 31, the event was held to promote the studio's upcoming releases such as "Green Lantern", "The Hangover Part II", "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" and many others.
Promoting the DC Comics superhero movie adaptation were Ryan Reynolds and his on-screen love interest Blake Lively. The blonde beauty is also honored as Breakthrough Performer at the conference.
Looking dapper in a vest and matching trousers, Reynolds explained about his part in the movie. "On a movie that's coming out on a size and scale like this, you realize how insignificant the actor is. I'm an important cog in a very large machine," so claimed the Hal Jordan depicter who was recently reported to voice DreamWorks Animation's "Turbo".
Lively, who donned a white ensemble from Dolce & Gabbana, revealed that she is nervous about making sure everything's perfect for the film's fans. "My bodyguard, who is six-seven and very serious and doesn't speak much, pulled me aside - I thought it was a security matter. He said. 'You have to be sure your hair is brown.' I said, 'Yeah, I would assume so but we haven't done it.' He said, 'Please trust me, make your hair brown. I don't want the responsibility of fan boys attacking you at a convention,' " she said as quoted by Variety.
Also attending the presentation were "Horrible Bosses" actors including Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day. Director Todd Phillips came to promote his "The Hangover" sequel, while producer David Heyman and helmer David Yates came in behalf of the last "Harry Potter" movie installment.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked