'The Expendables II' Release Date Announced
Lionsgate has announced a release date for "The Expendables II". The sequel of "The Expendables" is officially slated to hit theaters across the nation on August 17, 2012, almost two years after the first film was released.
As for the actors, most of the original cast are potential to come back, including Jason Statham, Jet Li, Randy Couture, and Terry Crews. Meanwhile, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger are expected to play bigger roles in the action film, rather than serving as cameos.
Sylvester Stallone, who served behind the lens for the "The Expendables", will hand over his helming duty to another director for the upcoming project. David Agosto and Ken Kaufman will serve as the screenwriters. The announcement of the release date hints that plan to shoot later this year is still on track.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'