'The Expendables II' Release Date Announced
Lionsgate has announced a release date for "The Expendables II". The sequel of "The Expendables" is officially slated to hit theaters across the nation on August 17, 2012, almost two years after the first film was released.
As for the actors, most of the original cast are potential to come back, including Jason Statham, Jet Li, Randy Couture, and Terry Crews. Meanwhile, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger are expected to play bigger roles in the action film, rather than serving as cameos.
Sylvester Stallone, who served behind the lens for the "The Expendables", will hand over his helming duty to another director for the upcoming project. David Agosto and Ken Kaufman will serve as the screenwriters. The announcement of the release date hints that plan to shoot later this year is still on track.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle