'The Expendables II' Release Date Announced
Lionsgate has announced a release date for "The Expendables II". The sequel of "The Expendables" is officially slated to hit theaters across the nation on August 17, 2012, almost two years after the first film was released.
As for the actors, most of the original cast are potential to come back, including Jason Statham, Jet Li, Randy Couture, and Terry Crews. Meanwhile, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger are expected to play bigger roles in the action film, rather than serving as cameos.
Sylvester Stallone, who served behind the lens for the "The Expendables", will hand over his helming duty to another director for the upcoming project. David Agosto and Ken Kaufman will serve as the screenwriters. The announcement of the release date hints that plan to shoot later this year is still on track.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub