'The Expendables II' Release Date Announced
Lionsgate has announced a release date for "The Expendables II". The sequel of "The Expendables" is officially slated to hit theaters across the nation on August 17, 2012, almost two years after the first film was released.
As for the actors, most of the original cast are potential to come back, including Jason Statham, Jet Li, Randy Couture, and Terry Crews. Meanwhile, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger are expected to play bigger roles in the action film, rather than serving as cameos.
Sylvester Stallone, who served behind the lens for the "The Expendables", will hand over his helming duty to another director for the upcoming project. David Agosto and Ken Kaufman will serve as the screenwriters. The announcement of the release date hints that plan to shoot later this year is still on track.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters