Carrie Underwood and AnnaSophia Robb Grace 'Soul Surfer' L.A. Premiere
"Soul Surfer" has cruised to Los Angeles for its premiere on Wednesday, March 30. Among the cast members who came to the premiere at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood was Carrie Underwood who wore a floral-printed dress, with a black clutch and black peep-toe heels. Meanwhile, Underwood's co-star AnnaSophia Robb looked stunning in her purple-and-black party dress.
Other female cast members, Lorraine Nicholson and Helen Hunt, also came to the event. Nicholson wore a black dress and matching high heels. At the same time, Hunt looked gorgeous in her blue party dress.
While the actresses graced the event in colorful dresses, the actors apparently felt comfortable in black. Dennis Quaid is snapped donning a white shirt with black blazer and trousers. Jeremy Sumpter and Ross Thomas also sported black outfits. However, Kevin Sorbo looked different by sporting floral-printed shirt and faded blue jeans.
Other stars attending the blue carpet event included Hillary Duff, Bethany Hamilton, Gregg Sulkin, and Joe Jonas. Duff wore black top and stripped purple skirt, while Hamilton donned a gold, sparkling gown. In the meantime, Sulkin sported white shirt, black jacket & denim trousers. Jonas looked casual by wearing printed shirt, denim jacket.
"Soul Surfer" is a biopic of surfing icon Bethany Hamilton. Her promising surfing career was derailed after she lost her arm in a shark attack at age 13. With support from her family and friends, she defied all odds to compete and win professional championships.
Sean McNamara directs the upcoming movie. He also teams up with Deborah Schwartz, Douglas Schwartz and Michael Berk to write the script. The sports drama will hit theaters across the nation on April 8.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'