David Boreanaz Has Settled Sexual Harassment Lawsuit With Extra
"Bones" star David Boreanaz can finally put to rest his sexual harassment case. The 41-year-old actor apparently has settled the lawsuit filed against him by Kristina Hagan, a former extra on his hit TV series as Kristina's attorney Gloria Allred filed a dismissal of the case on her behalf last Monday, March 28.
On the dismissal of the lawsuit, Gloria simply told E! News, "The matter has been resolved." As for details about the terms of the settlement, lawyers for both sides chose to keep them confidential. Neither David nor FOX, who was also named as a defendant, has made immediate comment regarding this issue.
David was slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit by Kristina in July 2010. It was reported that Kristina accused him of making unwanted sexual advances when she was working as an extra in an episode of the crime drama in August 2009. At the time, it was alleged that David said he had "the ability to make things happen for her."
According to the suit, David harassed Kristina using cell phone text messages, one of which has a photo of his genitals attached. It was stated in the suit, "Ms. Hagan was offended by the text messages but nevertheless wanted to maintain a relationship with him because it was very important to her to secure employment as she was a struggling actress."
The actor was also accused of trying to kiss and fondle Kristina after she appeared as an extra on the show. David's publicist Holly Shakoor, however, fought back and said in a statement, "The allegations concerning any alleged inappropriate conduct by David Boreanaz are totally fabricated and absurd. There is no validity to this lawsuit."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival