Rihanna Finds Being Submissive in Bedroom Fun
Art apparently imitates life for Barbadian beauty Rihanna. The "What's My Name?" singer sings that "chains and whips" excite her in her chart-topping single "S&M", and in a candid interview with Rolling Stone magazine, she confessed about her bedroom habits, revealing she doesn't mind being submissive in the bedroom.
"Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun," the 23-year-old singer said. "You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your shit. That's fun to me...I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned - you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I'd rather have him use his hands."
To the magazine, Riri further admitted she thinks she's "a bit of a masochist", and partly blamed her abusive father for that. "I think it's common for people who witness abuse in their household," explained the R&B singer. "They can never smell how beautiful a rose is unless they get pricked by a thorn."
When asked how she got through difficult time after falling victim to ex-boyfriend Chris Brown's assault, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker shared, "I put my guard up so hard. I didn't want people to see me cry. I didn't want people to feel bad for me. It was a very vulnerable time in my life, and I refused to let that be the image. I wanted them to see me as, 'I'm fine, I'm tough.' I put that up until it felt real."
More Rihanna News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role