First Look at Amber Heard as Playboy Bunny, Show May Contain Nudity
Amber Heard has unveiled how she will look like on "The Playboy Club". The Maureen depicter posted on her Facebook page a picture of herself in full costume from the set of the NBC pilot. The green skimpy dress and bunny's ears she dons are very much like the ones worn by the real Playboy Bunny.
Heard portrays a new bunny at the infamous Chicago nightclub during its heydays in 1963. Her character is "originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past."
Variety recently reported actors on the drama show could strip off for the camera as they allegedly signed contracts which contain a nudity clause. The site cited the clause which read, "Nudity as defined above and/or simulated sex acts may be required in connection with player's services in the pilot and/or series."
With the alleged contracts, 20th Century Fox TV would be able to film graphic scenes that may be cut by NBC when it airs on the network. The R-rated scenes, however, could be used to sell the show when it is released on DVD or for cable syndication.
"The Playboy Club" casts Eddie Cibrian to replace Jeff Hephner as Nick Dalton, an attorney who is a "keyholder" at the club. The story revolves around Nick who is described as "the ultimate playboy", and a group of women working as Playboy bunnies in New York club. No air date is set for the show.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera