First Look at Amber Heard as Playboy Bunny, Show May Contain Nudity
Amber Heard has unveiled how she will look like on "The Playboy Club". The Maureen depicter posted on her Facebook page a picture of herself in full costume from the set of the NBC pilot. The green skimpy dress and bunny's ears she dons are very much like the ones worn by the real Playboy Bunny.
Heard portrays a new bunny at the infamous Chicago nightclub during its heydays in 1963. Her character is "originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past."
Variety recently reported actors on the drama show could strip off for the camera as they allegedly signed contracts which contain a nudity clause. The site cited the clause which read, "Nudity as defined above and/or simulated sex acts may be required in connection with player's services in the pilot and/or series."
With the alleged contracts, 20th Century Fox TV would be able to film graphic scenes that may be cut by NBC when it airs on the network. The R-rated scenes, however, could be used to sell the show when it is released on DVD or for cable syndication.
"The Playboy Club" casts Eddie Cibrian to replace Jeff Hephner as Nick Dalton, an attorney who is a "keyholder" at the club. The story revolves around Nick who is described as "the ultimate playboy", and a group of women working as Playboy bunnies in New York club. No air date is set for the show.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame