'Modern Family' Promotes 'Pourenting' in New Got Milk? Ad
One hilarious family has shared their famous faces for a new "Got Milk?" ad campaign. Ty Burrell, Julie Bowen, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter and Nolan Gould of "Modern Family" have come together as the Dunphys to don the famous milk mustache and encourage the consumption of cow's milk.
The caption in the ad includes words about the benefit of drinking milk from Julie's character Claire. With a title of "Peerenting", it read, "Acting like a parent but talking like a peer might be Phil's philosophy, but when it comes to helping my kids get out of the nutrient gap, I need to be the grown-up. So I pour one more serving of milk a day. It's something Phil likes to call 'pourenting'."
The Dunphys isn't the only TV personalities who have been featured in the ad campaign. Bart and Lisa of "The Simpsons", Sarah Michelle Gellar of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and Hayden Panettiere of "Heroes" were some others who have fronted the ad. Other "Modern Family" star Sofia Vergara has also appeared in another "Got Milk?" ad with her son Manolo.
Behind-the-scenes photos from this "Modern Family" new milk ad can be seen at WhyMilk.com.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked