'Modern Family' Promotes 'Pourenting' in New Got Milk? Ad
One hilarious family has shared their famous faces for a new "Got Milk?" ad campaign. Ty Burrell, Julie Bowen, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter and Nolan Gould of "Modern Family" have come together as the Dunphys to don the famous milk mustache and encourage the consumption of cow's milk.
The caption in the ad includes words about the benefit of drinking milk from Julie's character Claire. With a title of "Peerenting", it read, "Acting like a parent but talking like a peer might be Phil's philosophy, but when it comes to helping my kids get out of the nutrient gap, I need to be the grown-up. So I pour one more serving of milk a day. It's something Phil likes to call 'pourenting'."
The Dunphys isn't the only TV personalities who have been featured in the ad campaign. Bart and Lisa of "The Simpsons", Sarah Michelle Gellar of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and Hayden Panettiere of "Heroes" were some others who have fronted the ad. Other "Modern Family" star Sofia Vergara has also appeared in another "Got Milk?" ad with her son Manolo.
Behind-the-scenes photos from this "Modern Family" new milk ad can be seen at WhyMilk.com.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship