'Modern Family' Promotes 'Pourenting' in New Got Milk? Ad
One hilarious family has shared their famous faces for a new "Got Milk?" ad campaign. Ty Burrell, Julie Bowen, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter and Nolan Gould of "Modern Family" have come together as the Dunphys to don the famous milk mustache and encourage the consumption of cow's milk.
The caption in the ad includes words about the benefit of drinking milk from Julie's character Claire. With a title of "Peerenting", it read, "Acting like a parent but talking like a peer might be Phil's philosophy, but when it comes to helping my kids get out of the nutrient gap, I need to be the grown-up. So I pour one more serving of milk a day. It's something Phil likes to call 'pourenting'."
The Dunphys isn't the only TV personalities who have been featured in the ad campaign. Bart and Lisa of "The Simpsons", Sarah Michelle Gellar of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and Hayden Panettiere of "Heroes" were some others who have fronted the ad. Other "Modern Family" star Sofia Vergara has also appeared in another "Got Milk?" ad with her son Manolo.
Behind-the-scenes photos from this "Modern Family" new milk ad can be seen at WhyMilk.com.
More Modern Family News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'