Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James Returns to 'Glee'
Jonathan Groff is coming back to "Glee". The actor, who plays Rachel's evil ex Jesse St. James in the first season, has reportedly sealed a deal to reprise his role in the final three episodes of season two.
"He's back to apologize to Rachel," a source close to the show tells TVLine about Jesse's agenda, "and perhaps get her back." When he was last seen on the show at the end of last season, he broke Rachel's heart by rejoining Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals, leaving Rachel to think he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions.
Previously, there was rumor that Groff would return with a number of huge guest stars on April 12. However, it was later debunked as an extra from the "Glee" set said the 25-year-old actor had not been seen filming any of the upcoming episodes.
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'