Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James Returns to 'Glee'
Jonathan Groff is coming back to "Glee". The actor, who plays Rachel's evil ex Jesse St. James in the first season, has reportedly sealed a deal to reprise his role in the final three episodes of season two.
"He's back to apologize to Rachel," a source close to the show tells TVLine about Jesse's agenda, "and perhaps get her back." When he was last seen on the show at the end of last season, he broke Rachel's heart by rejoining Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals, leaving Rachel to think he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions.
Previously, there was rumor that Groff would return with a number of huge guest stars on April 12. However, it was later debunked as an extra from the "Glee" set said the 25-year-old actor had not been seen filming any of the upcoming episodes.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...