Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James Returns to 'Glee'
Jonathan Groff is coming back to "Glee". The actor, who plays Rachel's evil ex Jesse St. James in the first season, has reportedly sealed a deal to reprise his role in the final three episodes of season two.
"He's back to apologize to Rachel," a source close to the show tells TVLine about Jesse's agenda, "and perhaps get her back." When he was last seen on the show at the end of last season, he broke Rachel's heart by rejoining Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals, leaving Rachel to think he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions.
Previously, there was rumor that Groff would return with a number of huge guest stars on April 12. However, it was later debunked as an extra from the "Glee" set said the 25-year-old actor had not been seen filming any of the upcoming episodes.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet