Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James Returns to 'Glee'
Jonathan Groff is coming back to "Glee". The actor, who plays Rachel's evil ex Jesse St. James in the first season, has reportedly sealed a deal to reprise his role in the final three episodes of season two.
"He's back to apologize to Rachel," a source close to the show tells TVLine about Jesse's agenda, "and perhaps get her back." When he was last seen on the show at the end of last season, he broke Rachel's heart by rejoining Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals, leaving Rachel to think he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions.
Previously, there was rumor that Groff would return with a number of huge guest stars on April 12. However, it was later debunked as an extra from the "Glee" set said the 25-year-old actor had not been seen filming any of the upcoming episodes.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift