Jonathan Groff's Jesse St. James Returns to 'Glee'
Jonathan Groff is coming back to "Glee". The actor, who plays Rachel's evil ex Jesse St. James in the first season, has reportedly sealed a deal to reprise his role in the final three episodes of season two.
"He's back to apologize to Rachel," a source close to the show tells TVLine about Jesse's agenda, "and perhaps get her back." When he was last seen on the show at the end of last season, he broke Rachel's heart by rejoining Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals, leaving Rachel to think he may have been dating her just to spy on New Directions.
Previously, there was rumor that Groff would return with a number of huge guest stars on April 12. However, it was later debunked as an extra from the "Glee" set said the 25-year-old actor had not been seen filming any of the upcoming episodes.
More Glee News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress