Emma Stone Indecisive on Qualities Her Date Should Have
Hollywood beauty Emma Stone apparently is indecisive when it comes to the men she'd like to date. When asked what she is looking for in a guy during an interview for the May issue of Glamour, the actress who stars as Gwen Stacy in "The Amazing Spider-Man" confesses, "Honestly, I cannot put a finger on it."
"One guy could do something that I would find deplorable, and [with] another guy I'd find it charming.... It depends on the person," explains the "Easy A" actress. Still, she adds, "The one thing that needs to be there is that indefinable spark of sorts. But I'm 22 years old...I have no idea what I'm talking about."
During the chat, the "Zombieland" actress also talks about meeting Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at this year's Golden Globes and what her mother told the A-list couple. "I got to sit next to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie [at the ceremony]," she recalls. "My mom was with me; she was my date."
"She was saying things [to them] like, 'Do you have kids? Let me tell you something,' " Emma goes on to say. "I was like, 'Mom, you know they have kids. It's Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. You are aware they have kids.' It was so awesome."
As for taking part in "The Amazing Spider-Man", the 22-year-old admits, "It's different than anything else I've done. There's a lot of blue screen. The other day I was reacting to a thing that wasn't there. It's like being a kid in a refrigerator box."
More Emma Stone News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs