Emma Stone Indecisive on Qualities Her Date Should Have
Hollywood beauty Emma Stone apparently is indecisive when it comes to the men she'd like to date. When asked what she is looking for in a guy during an interview for the May issue of Glamour, the actress who stars as Gwen Stacy in "The Amazing Spider-Man" confesses, "Honestly, I cannot put a finger on it."
"One guy could do something that I would find deplorable, and [with] another guy I'd find it charming.... It depends on the person," explains the "Easy A" actress. Still, she adds, "The one thing that needs to be there is that indefinable spark of sorts. But I'm 22 years old...I have no idea what I'm talking about."
During the chat, the "Zombieland" actress also talks about meeting Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at this year's Golden Globes and what her mother told the A-list couple. "I got to sit next to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie [at the ceremony]," she recalls. "My mom was with me; she was my date."
"She was saying things [to them] like, 'Do you have kids? Let me tell you something,' " Emma goes on to say. "I was like, 'Mom, you know they have kids. It's Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. You are aware they have kids.' It was so awesome."
As for taking part in "The Amazing Spider-Man", the 22-year-old admits, "It's different than anything else I've done. There's a lot of blue screen. The other day I was reacting to a thing that wasn't there. It's like being a kid in a refrigerator box."
More Emma Stone News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video