Video: Chris Brown Wows 'DWTS' With His Acrobatic Performance
Unlike Britney Spears whose dancing on "Good Morning America" gained some negative reviews, Chris Brown's moves on "Dancing with the Stars" were approved by judges and audience. The R&B performer did flips and somersaults during his set.
Breezy reportedly lip synced when busting his fierce moves on the dance floor, miming Auto-Tuned dance track "Yeah 3x". Though so, he got standing ovation from all of the three judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tolioni and Carrie Ann Inaba due to his all-out dance.
From rocking the house with the up-beat tune, Breezy came back to the stage to cater viewers with a medley of "Forever" and "Beautiful People". This time around, he brought to the stage several robotic dancers who were dressed in all-white suit adorned with LED lighting for a futuristic "Tron"-like affect.
He didn't do any interview before or after the performances. His set was simply introduced by a young boy who broke into some break-dancing and shouted, "Here is Chris Brown!" Host Tom Bergeron has previously expressed his hesitance to have a chat with Breezy especially after what happened on "GMA" earlier this month.
While Bergeron was reluctant to interview Breezy, one of the "DWTS" professional dancers Cheryl Burke completely opposed the idea of having the singer on the TV show. She said, "As a victim of domestic violence I don't agree with him coming on the show but it's out of my control." But her opinion didn't change ABC decision as he still performed as scheduled.
More Chris Brown News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal