Video: Chris Brown Wows 'DWTS' With His Acrobatic Performance
Unlike Britney Spears whose dancing on "Good Morning America" gained some negative reviews, Chris Brown's moves on "Dancing with the Stars" were approved by judges and audience. The R&B performer did flips and somersaults during his set.
Breezy reportedly lip synced when busting his fierce moves on the dance floor, miming Auto-Tuned dance track "Yeah 3x". Though so, he got standing ovation from all of the three judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tolioni and Carrie Ann Inaba due to his all-out dance.
From rocking the house with the up-beat tune, Breezy came back to the stage to cater viewers with a medley of "Forever" and "Beautiful People". This time around, he brought to the stage several robotic dancers who were dressed in all-white suit adorned with LED lighting for a futuristic "Tron"-like affect.
He didn't do any interview before or after the performances. His set was simply introduced by a young boy who broke into some break-dancing and shouted, "Here is Chris Brown!" Host Tom Bergeron has previously expressed his hesitance to have a chat with Breezy especially after what happened on "GMA" earlier this month.
While Bergeron was reluctant to interview Breezy, one of the "DWTS" professional dancers Cheryl Burke completely opposed the idea of having the singer on the TV show. She said, "As a victim of domestic violence I don't agree with him coming on the show but it's out of my control." But her opinion didn't change ABC decision as he still performed as scheduled.
More Chris Brown News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert