Britney Spears' Ex Kevin Federline Is to Be Dad Again
Kevin Federline is going to have baby number five. His girlfriend Victoria Prince is pregnant with his child, it was announced on Tuesday, March 29, just one day after a photo of her sporting what looked like a baby bump spread.
The good news, which is yet to be confirmed by his rep, came on the same day his ex-wife Britney Spears released her new studio album "Femme Fatale". E! Online reported that Spears said she is "focused on her work right now" when asked for comment regarding Federline's impending fatherhood.
Prince is reportedly already five months along and the couple is "totally happy" about the pregnancy. Federline started dating ex-volleyball player Prince in late 2008, two years after his highly-publicized split from Spears. There was a rumor in 2009 that the couple would do a reality show that follows him as a father to four, but it never happened.
The dancer has two children from Shar Jackson and two others from Spears.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'