Britney Spears' Ex Kevin Federline Is to Be Dad Again
Kevin Federline is going to have baby number five. His girlfriend Victoria Prince is pregnant with his child, it was announced on Tuesday, March 29, just one day after a photo of her sporting what looked like a baby bump spread.
The good news, which is yet to be confirmed by his rep, came on the same day his ex-wife Britney Spears released her new studio album "Femme Fatale". E! Online reported that Spears said she is "focused on her work right now" when asked for comment regarding Federline's impending fatherhood.
Prince is reportedly already five months along and the couple is "totally happy" about the pregnancy. Federline started dating ex-volleyball player Prince in late 2008, two years after his highly-publicized split from Spears. There was a rumor in 2009 that the couple would do a reality show that follows him as a father to four, but it never happened.
The dancer has two children from Shar Jackson and two others from Spears.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo