Britney Spears' Ex Kevin Federline Is to Be Dad Again
Kevin Federline is going to have baby number five. His girlfriend Victoria Prince is pregnant with his child, it was announced on Tuesday, March 29, just one day after a photo of her sporting what looked like a baby bump spread.
The good news, which is yet to be confirmed by his rep, came on the same day his ex-wife Britney Spears released her new studio album "Femme Fatale". E! Online reported that Spears said she is "focused on her work right now" when asked for comment regarding Federline's impending fatherhood.
Prince is reportedly already five months along and the couple is "totally happy" about the pregnancy. Federline started dating ex-volleyball player Prince in late 2008, two years after his highly-publicized split from Spears. There was a rumor in 2009 that the couple would do a reality show that follows him as a father to four, but it never happened.
The dancer has two children from Shar Jackson and two others from Spears.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed