Britney Spears' Ex Kevin Federline Is to Be Dad Again
Kevin Federline is going to have baby number five. His girlfriend Victoria Prince is pregnant with his child, it was announced on Tuesday, March 29, just one day after a photo of her sporting what looked like a baby bump spread.
The good news, which is yet to be confirmed by his rep, came on the same day his ex-wife Britney Spears released her new studio album "Femme Fatale". E! Online reported that Spears said she is "focused on her work right now" when asked for comment regarding Federline's impending fatherhood.
Prince is reportedly already five months along and the couple is "totally happy" about the pregnancy. Federline started dating ex-volleyball player Prince in late 2008, two years after his highly-publicized split from Spears. There was a rumor in 2009 that the couple would do a reality show that follows him as a father to four, but it never happened.
The dancer has two children from Shar Jackson and two others from Spears.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet