Britney Spears' Ex Kevin Federline Is to Be Dad Again
Kevin Federline is going to have baby number five. His girlfriend Victoria Prince is pregnant with his child, it was announced on Tuesday, March 29, just one day after a photo of her sporting what looked like a baby bump spread.
The good news, which is yet to be confirmed by his rep, came on the same day his ex-wife Britney Spears released her new studio album "Femme Fatale". E! Online reported that Spears said she is "focused on her work right now" when asked for comment regarding Federline's impending fatherhood.
Prince is reportedly already five months along and the couple is "totally happy" about the pregnancy. Federline started dating ex-volleyball player Prince in late 2008, two years after his highly-publicized split from Spears. There was a rumor in 2009 that the couple would do a reality show that follows him as a father to four, but it never happened.
The dancer has two children from Shar Jackson and two others from Spears.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3