Cover of Angelina Jolie's Comic Book Unveiled
Angelina Jolie has been immortalized in a comic book. The Academy Award-winning actress has been made a subject of a new comic book in the "Female Force" series from Bluewater Productions, and a look at "Female Force: Angelina Jolie" cover has been shared in anticipation of its release on Wednesday, March 30.
Angelina's 32-page book will cost $3.99 and feature a look at her sometimes controversial career as well as unconventional life. Written by Brent Sprecher and penciled by Nuno Nobre, it will also delve into her diverse range of movie roles, including her breakout roles in "Gia" and "Girl, Interrupted", and her charity work.
In a press release, writer Brent shared, "I learned a great deal about her struggles and triumphs as an actress, mother and humanitarian. Often painted as an edgy, slightly dangerous movie star, what is often not revealed about Ms. Jolie is her tireless commitment to charity work and her dedication to the plight of refugees around the world as a Goodwill Ambassador with the United Nations."
"Female Force" series was first published in 2008 to showcase the strong and influential women who are shaping modern history and culture. Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Margaret Thatcher, J.K. Rowling and Sarah Palin are among those who have been featured in the past issues.
More Angelina Jolie News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'