Cover of Angelina Jolie's Comic Book Unveiled
Angelina Jolie has been immortalized in a comic book. The Academy Award-winning actress has been made a subject of a new comic book in the "Female Force" series from Bluewater Productions, and a look at "Female Force: Angelina Jolie" cover has been shared in anticipation of its release on Wednesday, March 30.
Angelina's 32-page book will cost $3.99 and feature a look at her sometimes controversial career as well as unconventional life. Written by Brent Sprecher and penciled by Nuno Nobre, it will also delve into her diverse range of movie roles, including her breakout roles in "Gia" and "Girl, Interrupted", and her charity work.
In a press release, writer Brent shared, "I learned a great deal about her struggles and triumphs as an actress, mother and humanitarian. Often painted as an edgy, slightly dangerous movie star, what is often not revealed about Ms. Jolie is her tireless commitment to charity work and her dedication to the plight of refugees around the world as a Goodwill Ambassador with the United Nations."
"Female Force" series was first published in 2008 to showcase the strong and influential women who are shaping modern history and culture. Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Margaret Thatcher, J.K. Rowling and Sarah Palin are among those who have been featured in the past issues.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off