Britney Spears' 'I Am the Femme Fatale' Debuts Trailer
Britney Spears gives fans an intimate look at her life in "Britney Spears: I Am the Femme Fatale" to be aired this Sunday, April 3 on MTV at 9 P.M. A trailer for the special has now been debuted, giving a preview to the singer who talks about her life and career with MTV News correspondent Sway Calloway.
The special follows Spears during the past few weeks as she prepared for the release of her seventh studio album, "Femme Fatale", on March 29. She is seen meeting will.i.am in a studio and listening to "Big Fat Bass" produced by the Black Eyed Peas frontman in the trailer.
Footage of her performance at the Rain Nightclub inside the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas last week will also be included in the special. Additionally, "I Am the Femme Fatale" will take a look at behind the scenes of the making of "Till the World Ends" music video.
Britney Spears was recently spotted filming her segment for "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in Los Angeles. Joining guest Johnny Knoxville and other "Jackass" cast for the pre-taped comedy sketch, she wore googles on the set on Tuesday afternoon, March 29.
'Britney Spears: I Am the Femme Fatale' trailer:
Britney Spears filming a sketch for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!':
More Britney Spears News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger