Justin Timberlake Is Special Honoree at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards
Justin Timberlake is this year's special honoree at the Nickelodeon's 2011 Kids' Choice Awards which will be hosted by Jack Black. The ex-member of NSYNC is going to receive Big Help Award at the April 2 event for his charitable and environmental efforts.
Justin follows the footsteps of previous recipients which include Leonardo DiCaprio and First Lady Michelle Obama. These past years, he has been doing charity works for Shriners Hospitals for Children, which helps to provide special medical care to kids in need. He even holds a golf tournament every year to raise money for the cause.
"I was inspired at a young age by my parents and family to do everything possible to give back to the world around us," he said. "And it has become a mission of mine to help kids of all ages understand the importance of getting involved in their communities and local charities and doing their part to preserve the planet. I couldn't be more thankful to Nickelodeon for their recognition."
The 2011 Kids' Choice Awards will see performances from Willow Smith, Black Eyed Peas, Victoria Justice and Britney Spears. Coming to the event as presenters will be Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Josh Duhamel, Jaden Smith, Sofia Vergara, Nick Cannon, Miranda Cosgrove, Cory Monteith, Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters