Justin Timberlake Is Special Honoree at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards
Justin Timberlake is this year's special honoree at the Nickelodeon's 2011 Kids' Choice Awards which will be hosted by Jack Black. The ex-member of NSYNC is going to receive Big Help Award at the April 2 event for his charitable and environmental efforts.
Justin follows the footsteps of previous recipients which include Leonardo DiCaprio and First Lady Michelle Obama. These past years, he has been doing charity works for Shriners Hospitals for Children, which helps to provide special medical care to kids in need. He even holds a golf tournament every year to raise money for the cause.
"I was inspired at a young age by my parents and family to do everything possible to give back to the world around us," he said. "And it has become a mission of mine to help kids of all ages understand the importance of getting involved in their communities and local charities and doing their part to preserve the planet. I couldn't be more thankful to Nickelodeon for their recognition."
The 2011 Kids' Choice Awards will see performances from Willow Smith, Black Eyed Peas, Victoria Justice and Britney Spears. Coming to the event as presenters will be Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Josh Duhamel, Jaden Smith, Sofia Vergara, Nick Cannon, Miranda Cosgrove, Cory Monteith, Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular