Justin Timberlake Is Special Honoree at 2011 Kids' Choice Awards
Justin Timberlake is this year's special honoree at the Nickelodeon's 2011 Kids' Choice Awards which will be hosted by Jack Black. The ex-member of NSYNC is going to receive Big Help Award at the April 2 event for his charitable and environmental efforts.
Justin follows the footsteps of previous recipients which include Leonardo DiCaprio and First Lady Michelle Obama. These past years, he has been doing charity works for Shriners Hospitals for Children, which helps to provide special medical care to kids in need. He even holds a golf tournament every year to raise money for the cause.
"I was inspired at a young age by my parents and family to do everything possible to give back to the world around us," he said. "And it has become a mission of mine to help kids of all ages understand the importance of getting involved in their communities and local charities and doing their part to preserve the planet. I couldn't be more thankful to Nickelodeon for their recognition."
The 2011 Kids' Choice Awards will see performances from Willow Smith, Black Eyed Peas, Victoria Justice and Britney Spears. Coming to the event as presenters will be Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Josh Duhamel, Jaden Smith, Sofia Vergara, Nick Cannon, Miranda Cosgrove, Cory Monteith, Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'