Nick Cannon Stirs Up Rumor Mariah Carey About to Give Birth
Nick Cannon has sparked fresh speculation that his singer wife, Mariah Carey, is about to give birth to their twin babies. The "America's Got Talent" host caught a flight to New York from Los Angeles LAX Airport on Tuesday, March 29, and posted one suggestive tweet while he's on the plane.
The 30-year-old wrote on his Twitter page, "On a plane back to NY. Praying Dem Babies wait for DADDY to come back b4 they pop out! The Cornball Movement don't stop!" His tweet came just days after Mariah shared with her Twitter followers on Sunday, March 27 she was rushed to hospital with contractions, but it was just a false alarm.
Last Thursday, March 24, Nick shared his worries about how he will handle the birth of his twins. He tweeted, "I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up! Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of my wife!"
Meanwhile, on Monday, March 28, Nick's wife Mariah posted a photo of her baby bump being hand painted with a half-red, half-blue butterfly. In the caption of the photo, the pop diva wrote, "My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I[love]U! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)"
More Nick Cannon News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl