Nick Cannon Stirs Up Rumor Mariah Carey About to Give Birth
Nick Cannon has sparked fresh speculation that his singer wife, Mariah Carey, is about to give birth to their twin babies. The "America's Got Talent" host caught a flight to New York from Los Angeles LAX Airport on Tuesday, March 29, and posted one suggestive tweet while he's on the plane.
The 30-year-old wrote on his Twitter page, "On a plane back to NY. Praying Dem Babies wait for DADDY to come back b4 they pop out! The Cornball Movement don't stop!" His tweet came just days after Mariah shared with her Twitter followers on Sunday, March 27 she was rushed to hospital with contractions, but it was just a false alarm.
Last Thursday, March 24, Nick shared his worries about how he will handle the birth of his twins. He tweeted, "I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up! Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of my wife!"
Meanwhile, on Monday, March 28, Nick's wife Mariah posted a photo of her baby bump being hand painted with a half-red, half-blue butterfly. In the caption of the photo, the pop diva wrote, "My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I[love]U! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)"
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'