Nick Cannon Stirs Up Rumor Mariah Carey About to Give Birth
Nick Cannon has sparked fresh speculation that his singer wife, Mariah Carey, is about to give birth to their twin babies. The "America's Got Talent" host caught a flight to New York from Los Angeles LAX Airport on Tuesday, March 29, and posted one suggestive tweet while he's on the plane.
The 30-year-old wrote on his Twitter page, "On a plane back to NY. Praying Dem Babies wait for DADDY to come back b4 they pop out! The Cornball Movement don't stop!" His tweet came just days after Mariah shared with her Twitter followers on Sunday, March 27 she was rushed to hospital with contractions, but it was just a false alarm.
Last Thursday, March 24, Nick shared his worries about how he will handle the birth of his twins. He tweeted, "I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up! Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of my wife!"
Meanwhile, on Monday, March 28, Nick's wife Mariah posted a photo of her baby bump being hand painted with a half-red, half-blue butterfly. In the caption of the photo, the pop diva wrote, "My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I[love]U! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)"
More Nick Cannon News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie