'DWTS' Kicks Out Mike Catherwood on First Eliminations
After two weeks of performances, "Dancing with the Stars" shrinks the number of contestants to 10 on March 29. And based on the combination of last week's and March 28's scores as well as viewer votes, Mike Catherwood and his partner Lacey Schwimmer have to leave the stage early.
Hines Ward and Chris Jericho are declared safe first that night. After a performance by Chris Brown, highest scorer Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Chelsea Staub and Lil' Romeo are also sent to join the safe group.
Kendra Wilkinson and Petra Nemcova later follow Hines and Chris, leaving Wendy Williams and Sugar Ray Leonard along with Mike in the bottom three. But Wendy and Sugar Ray soon learn they are safe too, which means Mike is sent home.
Mike indeed scored the lowest in the first week with 13 out of 30. Although he improved in the second week with 17, his accumulative score of 30 put him on the bottom of the rank.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo