'DWTS' Kicks Out Mike Catherwood on First Eliminations
After two weeks of performances, "Dancing with the Stars" shrinks the number of contestants to 10 on March 29. And based on the combination of last week's and March 28's scores as well as viewer votes, Mike Catherwood and his partner Lacey Schwimmer have to leave the stage early.
Hines Ward and Chris Jericho are declared safe first that night. After a performance by Chris Brown, highest scorer Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Chelsea Staub and Lil' Romeo are also sent to join the safe group.
Kendra Wilkinson and Petra Nemcova later follow Hines and Chris, leaving Wendy Williams and Sugar Ray Leonard along with Mike in the bottom three. But Wendy and Sugar Ray soon learn they are safe too, which means Mike is sent home.
Mike indeed scored the lowest in the first week with 13 out of 30. Although he improved in the second week with 17, his accumulative score of 30 put him on the bottom of the rank.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!