'DWTS' Kicks Out Mike Catherwood on First Eliminations
After two weeks of performances, "Dancing with the Stars" shrinks the number of contestants to 10 on March 29. And based on the combination of last week's and March 28's scores as well as viewer votes, Mike Catherwood and his partner Lacey Schwimmer have to leave the stage early.
Hines Ward and Chris Jericho are declared safe first that night. After a performance by Chris Brown, highest scorer Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Chelsea Staub and Lil' Romeo are also sent to join the safe group.
Kendra Wilkinson and Petra Nemcova later follow Hines and Chris, leaving Wendy Williams and Sugar Ray Leonard along with Mike in the bottom three. But Wendy and Sugar Ray soon learn they are safe too, which means Mike is sent home.
Mike indeed scored the lowest in the first week with 13 out of 30. Although he improved in the second week with 17, his accumulative score of 30 put him on the bottom of the rank.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie